Rumour AFB & JT

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A local oaf that made fun of a dead clubman that has family here
The day after he died no less
In this case he deserves to give himself an uppercut but most likely an attempt to get a cheap laugh or feel part of group.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My only concern with AFB is his age, 30 by the time he gets here. I would still go hard at him but if we get a May i wouldn’t be too upset if we miss out on him at $1m per year/4 years most likely

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
is this what people inbox u with all the time?
He’s just seeking attention. If you haven’t clicked by the way he rehashes a journo piece as “inside scoop”.

Blokes a clown. No better than nashweed, Failagain, 04 flipper or powerbottom. Probz all same clown bored, living in their mothers basement.

Malla

Reaction score
He’s just seeking attention. If you haven’t clicked by the way he rehashes a journo piece as “inside scoop”.

Blokes a clown. No better than nashweed, Failagain, 04 flipper or powerbottom. Probz all same clown bored, living in their mothers basement.
Hahahaha
Hook line sinker

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so by the end of today afb would’ve met toured our facilities, dragons and tigers so we should hear more about his decision pretty soon I would guess.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok so by the end of today afb would’ve met toured our facilities, dragons and tigers so we should hear more about his decision pretty soon I would guess.
all 3 clubs would still need to negotiate with warriors for the release in 2025 which could drag on until next year

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all 3 clubs would still need to negotiate with warriors for the release in 2025 which could drag on until next year
Yeah I agree with this but we will find out his preference soon at least than the process which you stated above will start.

Lunix86

Waterboy
Reaction score
I thought it was just the dogs turn this weekend then over the next week or so the other three clubs??

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Attracted his son…as weird as that sounds and also RFM [emoji23]
We're supposedly Pantherising. The Drag Queens are trying to Bulldogise. It'll be interesting to see how they go. Flanagan might have overseen a premiership. But his time is heavily clouded by the peptide scandal and a salary cap breach. So whether he can come close to replicating his success or not is a big question.