Rumour AFB & JT

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
When I mention big bucks im referring to 700k+ a year, and I doubt the players you mentioned are above that

It's all a guess, so none really knows?!

Over the years it was reported from multiple sources that Brooks was on $1.1m?! That's free on their cap now, so a couple hundred thousand on top of that for Luai will most probably land him
Mate no way Bateman, papali or doubehi are under that.

Along with Api and Klemmer.

Yes brooks was on 1.1 reportedly. Though paying bula an upgrade, sezer, Sullivan would eat that completely.

Who knows.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even those 2 arent as stupid as joel
Come on mate, Joel is one of us, a passionate supporter.
Sure, he may come across as worthy of criticism, yet if you ask other sides' supporters, I suspect most would say the same about the majority of us!
Please don't lump him into the same heap as the so-called professionals, who shit on OUR Club because of a directive from their superiors.
Why do you think Buzz, for example, goes around at the end of the season and hosts a lunch with senior Club members from each Club?
Smooth over any issues caused over the year from his 'reporting' as a result of directives from above.
He is a dumb arse for selling his creditability for a job, yet not completely stupid.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sure, he may come across as worthy of criticism, yet if you ask other sides' supporters, I suspect most would say the same about the majority of us!
Please don't lump him into the same heap as the so-called professionals, who shit on OUR Club because of a directive from their superiors.
Why do you think Buzz, for example, goes around at the end of the season and hosts a lunch with senior Club members from each Club?
Smooth over any issues caused over the year from his 'reporting' as a result of directives from above.
He is a dumb arse for selling his creditability for a job, yet not completely stupid.
Umm, are you being nice to Joel, in a not so nice way?

I like Joel! He's a fan! Enjoy reading his posts 8-)

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I actually have come to be rather fond of Joel. He is the local oaf who means no harm and is just as passionate and genuinely wants the best for the club. He's better than those other virgin flogs who shitcan the club every moment.

If they just spent but one night with Gus, felt his tender kiss and powerful thrust, they'd be singing he's praises from the rooftops.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually have come to be rather fond of Joel. He is the local oaf who means no harm and is just as passionate and genuinely wants the best for the club. He's better than those other virgin flogs who shitcan the club every moment.

If they just spent but one night with Gus, felt his tender kiss and powerful thrust, they'd be singing he's praises from the rooftops.
Yeah I’m a fan of joely boy

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck we need to land this so bad. We have elite backs in Critta and Jac. Kiraz and xerri can certainly be up there.

We have elite edge kikau and Preston shows so much.

Burton and Mahoney are class and I believe with an elite prop will show this. Mahoney already has with eels.

AFB is the major piece over anyone else for us.

A elite prop or 7 is a must but there is so little elite 7’s and none that are available.

Being forced to produce one or patience for 1 like this to come in either spot.

I’d say a top 3 prop is now on market. Interested in Sydney only and this is a spot we can’t fuck up. Gus has the knowledge, we have the $ we have the need. Get it done. Don’t care if it’s a 5 year deal he’s fucking worth it.
One shot of Alize for every elite word drop

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He's said before 1m a year for 10 years for Haas is cheap and that was on the old cap, marquee props (top 5) are going to be worth 1m.
A million dollar a year for a player in 2024 is equivalent to 600k in 2015 by my count

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

A local oaf that made fun of a dead clubman that has family here
The day after he died no less

Last edited:

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fonua-Blake to tour Belmore and meet Ciraldo
Daily Telegraph

Addin Fonua-Blake jetted into Sydney on Friday as he prepares to step up talks with the three clubs interested in signing him for 2025.

Sunday Sesh understands Fonua-Blake had dinner with Canterbury head of football Phil Gould on Friday night and is expected to be given a tour of the club’s Belmore headquarters over the weekend, where he will likely hold further talks with coach Cameron Ciraldo.

The Bulldogs have been active in the player market but are yet to fix their problems in the middle of the field. Fonua-Blake would be an easy answer, although he is still 12 months away from being released by the Warriors.

At some point in the next fortnight he is also expected to hold further meetings with St George Illawarra head coach Shane Flanagan and Wests Tigers mentor Benji Marshall, and tour their respective facilities.

The plan is to knock over the talks with clubs while Fonua-Blake and his wife Ana are on a break from training with the Warriors. Once Fonua-Blake has made his choice, the chosen club will then sit down with the Warriors to try to nut out a deal.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fonua-Blake to tour Belmore and meet Ciraldo
Daily Telegraph

Addin Fonua-Blake jetted into Sydney on Friday as he prepares to step up talks with the three clubs interested in signing him for 2025.

Sunday Sesh understands Fonua-Blake had dinner with Canterbury head of football Phil Gould on Friday night and is expected to be given a tour of the club’s Belmore headquarters over the weekend, where he will likely hold further talks with coach Cameron Ciraldo.

The Bulldogs have been active in the player market but are yet to fix their problems in the middle of the field. Fonua-Blake would be an easy answer, although he is still 12 months away from being released by the Warriors.

At some point in the next fortnight he is also expected to hold further meetings with St George Illawarra head coach Shane Flanagan and Wests Tigers mentor Benji Marshall, and tour their respective facilities.

The plan is to knock over the talks with clubs while Fonua-Blake and his wife Ana are on a break from training with the Warriors. Once Fonua-Blake has made his choice, the chosen club will then sit down with the Warriors to try to nut out a deal.
Please ffs get it done asap!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
unless we can't work out a trade with Warrior I can't see him going anywhere else
We can’t afford to lose this. I really hope it’s a time it worked out for us with a marquee player wanting a release. He is the exact signing we need above all.

With Gus relationship with warriors surely we are most attractive!

Him in our squad is better than him in dragons or tigers or even sharks in my opinion.

Last edited:

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man? Luai is a lady boy lol

Jokes aside, I don't like him as he is a arrogant dud that owes his premiership rings to Cleary. He is a fraud and the weakest link, hence Penrith getting rid of him.
He is connected to Cleary and should stay connected to him, this is where he will always play his best footy.