Rumour AFB & JT

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don’t post often

Someone associated with the ticket that originally ousted Anderson has seemingly alluded to a possibility of the following

Taumolo as an almost definite to be in Dogs colours with AFB alongside him not as definite but still a chance

Understand these rumours face been floating around but at this point I thought it was one or the other. It now seems it may be both.

Huge if it comes off.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t post often

Someone associated with the ticket that originally ousted Anderson has seemingly alluded to a possibility of the following

Taumolo as an almost definite to be in Dogs colours with AFB alongside him not as definite but still a chance

Understand these rumours face been floating around but at this point I thought it was one or the other. It now seems it may be both.

Huge if it comes off.
Surprised this thread isn’t exploding yet lol

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sorry guys to be negative but taumalolo is on a massive decline, he reached his peak a while ago, for the coin he is on we need to keep clear....
AFB we do need asap..
I’m sure he was in top 3 for tackle breaks in 2023

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t post often

Huge if it comes off.
I got a feeling JT is a big chance. Not as confident in AFB only because he’s that elite everyone would be after him. Assuming they are both for 2025? Honestly think Kingy when fit is a great prop just not a play one prop. He needs an alpha next to him.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to dream but unlikely to happen can’t see him leaving the ville unless we pay him a bucket load more.
JT in decline is a shite load better than anything we currently have.

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is this why SST wasn’t signed?
I’m not su
I got a feeling JT is a big chance. Not as confident in AFB only because he’s that elite everyone would be after him. Assuming they are both for 2025? Honestly think Kingy when fit is a great prop just not a play one prop. He needs an alpha next to him.
I have no idea on what year didn’t press the issue / info.

My personal take on why AFB is a chance is the appealing sydney clubs are already $ stacked with forwards. Roosters , Collins , Wong and Leniu . Cronulla also stacked. Parra likewise. Leaves bottom feeder clubs

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I don’t post often

Huge if it comes off.
Just a tip. Fairly out there rumours do not end well for most posters. Appreciate you're coming from a good place but thats usually the way its rolled.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not su

I have no idea on what year didn’t press the issue / info.

My personal take on why AFB is a chance is the appealing sydney clubs are already $ stacked with forwards. Roosters , Collins , Wong and Leniu . Cronulla also stacked. Parra likewise. Leaves bottom feeder clubs
I hope so. That and Gus was involved in his recruitment to the warriors originally so they would have a relationship.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JT is still a top 10 prop in my eyes, take him in a heartbeat… if the rumour is true paired with AFB - we are definitely finals bound
Surely if those two won’t elevate us to the top 8 idk what we need to do to make the 8, this is all hypothetical though.