Add Paul Kent to the Phil Rothfield School of Journalism and Commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
This "little" man is having a go at Noad. Notwithstanding his capacity to discuss issues intellectually.

***eMd0g***

Go hYtEc c0nCrEaTe!!!
Reaction score
when did u hear of this? & dw phil rothy is a stooge any way whats he gunna do hit noad he'd stupid so dw bout him

Number13

Management
Reaction score
He was on the Sunday Roast today and gave Noad a spray towards the end of the programme.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Yeah i saw it 2, paul kent is a ******* stooge, he's a smeeek man dont believe anything he jibbers on about. All these journo's are just trying 2 destabalise our proud club & find a new controversy for this year. Its an annual thing for the media to make up **** & report it all b4 the facts are known. they can all get ******* as far as i'm concerned.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone should give Paul C his neck back.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fully Sik Drop kick said:
Yeah i saw it 2, paul kent is a ******* stooge, he's a smeeek man dont believe anything he jibbers on about. All these journo's are just trying 2 destabalise our proud club & find a new controversy for this year. Its an annual thing for the media to make up **** & report it all b4 the facts are known. they can all get ******* as far as i'm concerned.
i didnt understnad a word u said..2 bizi drooling over ur pic of the cheergirl :P

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
wasnt it noad that appointed kent during his time at news ltd.?

A

atomic_crimson

what i would like to know if when david gallop going to step in and tell hte DT enough is enough with the bull****! everyone with half a brain can see the bull**** that paper is spinning.. and it's clear vendetta against the bulldogs... surely gallop isn't that farked in the head! maybe he is

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
what i would like to know if when david gallop going to step in and tell hte DT enough is enough with the bull****! everyone with half a brain can see the bull**** that paper is spinning.. and it's clear vendetta against the bulldogs... surely gallop isn't that farked in the head! maybe he is
yea gallop is that farked in the head....he doesnt care about the bulldogs

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Bulldogs are fair game for all reptile journalists. If you don't think that they target us over every other side then ask yourself how the Whatmough incident would have been reported had it been Mason, or the abuse of referees had it been Bulldog supporters.

spannaforce

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Chris Harding said:
The Bulldogs are fair game for all reptile journalists. If you don't think that they target us over every other side then ask yourself how the Whatmough incident would have been reported had it been Mason, or the abuse of referees had it been Bulldog supporters.

What was the Whatmough incident? I have had a footy free weekend, did I miss something?

M

MrCharisma

Pfft, he works for the Telecrap

They are all sleeping in the same bed

W

Winston Smith

he's rupert's ****en slave, that's for sure, i listened to him no sunday's roast show and he kept attacking Andrew Voss who was saying-"who cares, it's not a big deal, he can do waht he wants. stinking paul kent (he's got crooked teeth by the way, he lookes like a rabbit) he's got to be there, while vossie was saying all offers (to anasta and mason) are on the table and have been for quite some time and all they have to do is sign it if they happy with them. ****en kent didn't say that anasta's manager willet is also on holiday or overseas. he's stinky little rat that paul "the skunk" kent

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
**** Paul K.unt

**** Rebecca Wilson

AND

**** the media!

M

Mason/O'Meley

Number13 said:
This "little" man is having a go at Noad. Notwithstanding his capacity to discuss issues intellectually.
3 ways to cure this

a) Don't read the telegraph
b) When the Sunday Roast is on press the mute button on your remote when he speaks
c)Don't watch that stupid show called Main Game on Thursday nights

Diagnosis , cured.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
fp11 said:
he's rupert's ****en slave, that's for sure, i listened to him no sunday's roast show and he kept attacking Andrew Voss who was saying-"who cares, it's not a big deal, he can do waht he wants. stinking paul kent (he's got crooked teeth by the way, he lookes like a rabbit) he's got to be there, while vossie was saying all offers (to anasta and mason) are on the table and have been for quite some time and all they have to do is sign it if they happy with them. ****en kent didn't say that anasta's manager willet is also on holiday or overseas. he's stinky little rat that paul "the skunk" kent

btw this gutter journalism has worked to an extent!

some Bulldog supporters ive spoken to aint happy with Noad because they are brainwashed by the Media's BS but I cant help them!

If they like being Americanised I cant do anything about it

gibbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lets get over the hole telegraph vs Noad saga.

i agree that the telgraph do have some articles which are negative toward our club, but i aslo agree that noads timing for the holiday isn't ideal, but im not gonna loose sleep over it.

lets worry about getting our lads into the final 8 so we can win the comp and shove it into the journo's faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.