Adam Reynolds

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why aren’t we chasing his signature? He’s the best available half going around. Stick him and Burton in the halves and Flanagan on the bench as a utility. Flanno might learn a thing or 2 off Reynolds until he’s ready to retire. If we were to sign him and a couple of decent props I think we’d have a competitive team

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan has no utility value... he is not a runner, he is not fast, he is game in defence but could not defend in the middle... he plays '7' or he considers a career switch
Stick him in reserve grade then. By all reports he isn’t on much anyways. Reynolds is light years better than him

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Reynolds has leg issues.. but hes no head issues to consider coming here..
Apparently he’s considering going to the cowboys who aren’t much better than us. Atleast he could stay in sydney

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not going to happen and shouldn't. Barrett clearly has faith in Kyle and we have to see his plan through once he recruits a few more good players. It absolutely sucks as most thought we'd be around 9th-11th... But we are in for another spoon race and we've just gotta hold on again

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s a good player, and would help us no doubt, but the issues run deep..!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's run like once all season for 5 metres. He's a great distributing and kicking half but we have Burton who will do 90% of the kicking. Once Burton arrives, hopefully Flanagan can look slightly better without any of the playmaking responsibility.

Plus, we don't have a spare 800k to spend on a half when the priority is to invest in a hooker and forwards

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No fuck buying other club’s unwanteds develope our own who want to play for us not the fucking cash

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No thanks a wanker
Not sure why he's a wanker. He's s good hb and far as I recall has never been either cited or suspended in 10 years. Unless just being successful is enough to make you a wanker?

ThePoodle

Banned
Reaction score
As if Reynolds would want to play for your scummy club, he’s got much more self respect than that

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As if Reynolds would want to play for your scummy club, he’s got much more self respect than that
Lol you’re going to last a long time here. I can just see it.

ThePoodle

Banned
Reaction score
Trying really hard in lots of threads to get a bite.

Trust you Ute :grinning:

whos Ute?

I had to have a dabble when I saw all the racist shit in the Cody Walker thread, fancy the bulldogs, the most hated supporters anywhere getting racial when half of their supporters are hated for the same reason, is it a case of monkey see monkey do?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
whos Ute?

I had to have a dabble when I saw all the racist shit in the Cody Walker thread, fancy the bulldogs, the most hated supporters anywhere getting racial when half of their supporters are hated for the same reason, is it a case of monkey see monkey do?
Matey head off back down the rabbit hole.

You've got myxomatosis coming on here.

We've all seen worse from your mob.

It happens. Be happy with your win.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why aren’t we chasing his signature? He’s the best available half going around. Stick him and Burton in the halves and Flanagan on the bench as a utility. Flanno might learn a thing or 2 off Reynolds until he’s ready to retire. If we were to sign him and a couple of decent props I think we’d have a competitive team
He is looking at anywhere between $800k to a million a season for three seasons.
Too much outlay for an already covered position especially when there are more urgent positions to fix !!!
I believe Flanagan can become a better half if we fix our problems !!!