Adam Reynolds

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't know why so many ppl don't like Lewis?
he's had some good games, Averillo and Flanagan aren't doing much at all so we might as well give him a go, put him in for one of them. he's got good energy in attack and defence and he does some good things

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need to do whatever we can to bring this guy over. Flanagan isn’t the solution and a reserve grader at best.

Any utility Burton will provide in games will be undone by Flanagan’s limited and underwhelming skills so far.

If we want to maximize the utility we get from someone like Burton, we need a decent half next to him.

I think we should focus on recruiting for the key positions for 2022:

1 x forward
1 x half
1 x hooker
We need two fowards, I think topine can master the hooker role, I get what u mean by half and we need someone to partner burton, but that is against tbaz plan, Flanagan played really well yesterday, it’s just his short kicking game and chips, btw I haven’t seen our team put in a grubber once, burton will take a lot of pressure of Flanagan, and wee need staggs

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he's had some good games, Averillo and Flanagan aren't doing much at all so we might as well give him a go, put him in for one of them. he's got good energy in attack and defence and he does some good things
Averillo played well yesterday

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We need two fowards, I think topine can master the hooker role, I get what u mean by half and we need someone to partner burton, but that is against tbaz plan, Flanagan played really well yesterday, it’s just his short kicking game and chips, btw I haven’t seen our team put in a grubber once, burton will take a lot of pressure of Flanagan, and wee need staggs
"Flanagan played really well"

How drunk were you yesterday?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We are so bereft of ideas, he might as well get a go.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not going to happen and shouldn't. Barrett clearly has faith in Kyle and we have to see his plan through once he recruits a few more good players. It absolutely sucks as most thought we'd be around 9th-11th... But we are in for another spoon race and we've just gotta hold on again
Hehehe spoon race it dead set looks like Dogs, Cows and Broncos are leaving nothing in the tank in trying to achieve this dreaded goal.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Broncos are going hard for Adam Reynolds. Milford has already been told that he won’t be re-signed and his manager is trying to find him a new deal at a new club as we speak. They don’t want to lose Deardon and couldn’t care for Croft who is on par with Flanno as the dumbest #7 in the competition.

Adam Reynolds will do wonders with that Broncos team. We keep missing opportunities when they come up and then fall back on the #Rebuild excuse even after 5 seasons of “rebuilding”

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have never seen a #7 so scared to take on the line .. Flanno stands so far back and releases the ball before defenders can even be near him putting even more pressure on the guys outside him. Engage the line Flanno.. FFS

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No thanks poor injury record and very expensive. Look at the players he has around him now. Very happy with Burton coming and now focus needs to be on other positions.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to do whatever we can to bring this guy over. Flanagan isn’t the solution and a reserve grader at best.

Any utility Burton will provide in games will be undone by Flanagan’s limited and underwhelming skills so far.

If we want to maximize the utility we get from someone like Burton, we need a decent half next to him.

I think we should focus on recruiting for the key positions for 2022:

1 x forward
1 x half
1 x hooker
Yep lets bring him over and stick fano in reserve grade for the next 2 ,years....smart solution

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why can't Flanno play lock like Lewis?
Because he cant defend for his life...do u even emwatch the games...we are becoming so desperate we want to stick flano at lock...go get your head checked...u are not well

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds could be that bob macarthy we been looking for just a thought