Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s about setting high standards on and off the field. Elliot’s standards are low, very very low on and off the field.
Lol let’s see how much you care about standards when it’s a player you like on the chopping block.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When is day 5?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What did we end up doing with this?

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Id say he is gone. I’m a manager in a work place and we usually give a 14 day show cause before showing them the door

Malla

Reaction score
Id say he is gone. I’m a manager in a work place and we usually give a 14 day show cause before showing them the door
Who knows what he will come back with tho. I am sure he has sort legal advice for his response and will try and make it that Dogs can't 'legally' sack him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who knows what he will come back with tho. I am sure he has sort legal advice for his response and will try and make it that Dogs can't 'legally' sack him.

Grub should walk... Who would stay knowing they are unwanted by team mates and supporter base.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is the show cause notice 5 days to nrl first?
If so this could go on for another 2 weeks possibly 3 before deciding what if any thing is done

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
Is the show cause notice 5 days to nrl first?
If so this could go on for another 2 weeks possibly 3 before deciding what if any thing is done
He has been fined $10K by the NRL. The breach notice has been issued by the Bulldogs. I think we will get a result very soon.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs Statement on Adam Elliott
bulldogs.com.au
TimestampMon 31 Aug 2021, 01:09 PM
The Bulldogs National Rugby League Club has completed its disciplinary process concerning an incident involving player Adam Elliott on Sunday 22 August.

In response to what has taken place, the Bulldogs have conducted their own review and have decided that Adam will undertake professional help in regard to issues with alcohol, with the Bulldogs to provide full support including a strict monitoring process.

The club does not condone Adam's actions which have had a negative impact on the club and its supporters, however, we acknowledge that Adam has taken full responsibility for his actions and we are supportive of assisting Adam in ensuring he receives the welfare support and help that he requires.

In addition to the proposed $10,000 fine from the National Rugby League (NRL) and further education and training from the governing body, the club will fine Adam $20,000, with a $10,000 component to be suspended. Adam will also be required to do community work at community organisations once COVID-19 conditions ease.

Adam Elliott acknowledged he has a problem and asked for privacy.

"This is an extremely difficult time for my family and I. They are my most important focus at the moment and I ask that people can respect mine and my family's privacy at this time.

"In consultation with the club, I will be undertaking the necessary help that I require with appropriate measures and checks.

"I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to all Bulldogs members, fans and sponsors about recent events. I have brought unnecessary attention to the club at a time when we are preparing to end the season on a good note".

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There should be a rehab centre named after Elliott with how much business he gives them. Or that the club pays for.. I hope this is just a PR move to cover their asses and they'll still sack him or move him on at a later date.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
bulldogs.com.au
The Bulldogs National Rugby League Club has completed its disciplinary process concerning an incident involving player Adam Elliott on Sunday 22 August.

In response to what has taken place, the Bulldogs have conducted their own review and have decided that Adam will undertake professional help in regard to issues with alcohol, with the Bulldogs to provide full support including a strict monitoring process.

The club does not condone Adam's actions which have had a negative impact on the club and its supporters, however, we acknowledge that Adam has taken full responsibility for his actions and we are supportive of assisting Adam in ensuring he receives the welfare support and help that he requires.

In addition to the proposed $10,000 fine from the National Rugby League (NRL) and further education and training from the governing body, the club will fine Adam $20,000, with a $10,000 component to be suspended. Adam will also be required to do community work at community organisations once COVID-19 conditions ease.

"This is an extremely difficult time for my family and I. They are my most important focus at the moment and I ask that people can respect mine and my family's privacy at this time.

"In consultation with the club, I will be undertaking the necessary help that I require with appropriate measures and checks.

"I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to all Bulldogs members, fans and sponsors about recent events. I have brought unnecessary attention to the club at a time when we are preparing to end the season on a good note".
Hmmmmmmmm, is this fake?

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bulldogs.com.au

Please tell me you made this up. Surely the club is sick of the dead shits frequent fuck ups.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
bulldogs.com.au

Does this mean the **** isn't gonna be sacked?