• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After listening to the podcast, Curtis Scott playing the mental health card after being sacked couldn't have come at a worse time for us. Seriously fuck these players, they don't take ownership for anything and try and paint themselves a victim.

Like CHN did with those interviews where he tried to paint himself hard done by by the Bulldogs and whinged how we didn't come and change his nappy while he was suspended. Two months later he was back to being a dickhead with a drink driving charge.

These repeat offenders in rugby league never change their way and clubs being forced to molly coddle them with never ending counseling and all this other social media pandering is just getting ridiculous.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After listening to the podcast, Curtis Scott playing the mental health card after being sacked couldn't have come at a worse time for us. Seriously fuck these players, they don't take ownership for anything and try and paint themselves a victim.

Like CHN did with those interviews where he tried to paint himself hard done by by the Bulldogs and whinged how we didn't come and change his nappy while he was suspended. Two months later he was back to being a dickhead with a drink driving charge.

These repeat offenders in rugby league never change their way and clubs being forced to molly coddle them with never ending counseling and all this other social media pandering is just getting ridiculous.
How dare you. It's obvious that Elliott fucking Lichaa's missus was a cry for help and that Elliott is the real victim in all of this..

That's just the world we live in now. No one takes responsibility for anything.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
daily crap article
Bulldogs general manager Phil Gould has revealed Adam Elliott will stay with the squad in Queensland due to concerns for his welfare.
if the club is concerned for his welfare then elliot should already be booked into a rehab center and getting treatment, not staying with the team and being baby sat

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
daily crap article
Bulldogs general manager Phil Gould has revealed Adam Elliott will stay with the squad in Queensland due to concerns for his welfare.
if the club is concerned for his welfare then elliot should already be booked into a rehab center and getting treatment, not staying with the team and being baby sat
Just a part of the dance showing the club takes care of its players first. Reality is they don't want him getting up to more shit, so are keeping him close to limit the damage he causes plus creating a wonderful image that we truly care about him.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was he actually drunk or just had a few drinks? Since he wasn't removed from the premises for being drunk or refused service at the bar then there is no evidenced to support your claim.

Did he bring the female or did the female bring him or was it mutual agreement? Again there is no evidenced to support your claim.

We all know SBW did it (undeniably the full dead) at least once, most would agree that SBW is a professional athlete and it doesn't seem to have affected his career. It's hardly a rarity, you can pretty much bet that somewhere in the world right now a professional athlete will be doing it somewhere that they shouldn't and with someone that they shouldn't.

Always a Bulldog
I’m pretty sure all reports are that they were intoxicated and shared a kiss in the men’s at a minimum. But hey, let’s take Adam and Millie’s word for it, all sweet then.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reading that I think Gould’s saying he’s likely going to be sacked. I agree. It’s not so much this balls up but more another one, this is the fucking third one that we are aware of… yet he keeps doing dumb dumb shit.

Yes he was in a toilet with a girl. Not a life
Threatening issue. Though neither was Paul Vaughan hosting a bbq.

Neither was Todd carney and his stupid shit.

Though it’s consistently being a fucking idiot. Putting himself in the public at a restaurant with his shirt off when he knows he’s just this off season been blessed for Fucking his best mates fiancé and dragging us through the mud…. He’s always fucking up and I’m personally over it.

I hope he gets help with his alcohol issues and his mental
Demons. Though business is business he however you approach it is bad business. Bad for the sponsors, fans and off the field while also bad for on the field due to his plain and simple on way more than he’s worth.

Wish you luck Elliott. Not here anymore.
Dunno about Carney. A police chase at high speeds though out the suburbs is pretty dangerous if you ask me. It wasn't his last indiscretion, but he had a few.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's been medically proven that anybody who stands less than 1.5 metres from Adam Elliot experiences sudden drops to their IQ.
If true I'm jealous of that super power ;) Imagine walking up to any hot babe and getting laid with the snap of the fingers because her IQ takes a dive :grinning: Fonzie would have nothing on you :grinning: In Smelliott's case it's more get an erection and get dumber in the process.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh well if there have been suggestions, then case closed. Since when have WAGS been part of a playing group, anyway? What nonsense. You can post as much speculation and hyperbolic hyperbolic crap as you like, but I reserve the right to challenge it. It just amuses me how some of you seem to have an intricate understanding of the club's inner workings.

It's not his finest hour, but not a sackable offence, in my opinion. I wonder if you were calling for SBW's head when he did the same thing and took it a step further. Players do worse things and keep their jobs almost every other week. He has two so called priors in five years at the club. In the first he was supported and egged on by the entire playing group, the coach and club officials and in the second, he was a private matter.

If the club decides to back him and support him through this tough time in his life, good on 'em.
Good luck to Adam, he may need it. If he stays, I hope it fuels him for the greater good.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dunno about Carney. A police chase at high speeds though out the suburbs is pretty dangerous if you ask me. It wasn't his last indiscretion, but he had a few.
I’m referring to his sacked incident which was pissing in his mouth.

Though now you mention it, I think the others from memory was a run with his feet over cop cars and lighting a mates fart on fire? Not recalling a high speed chase?

My point was the Paul Vaughan and Todd carney stupidity isn’t exactly barba beating his misses or lodge being the biggest grub on the earth level.

Fuck Vaughan’s bbq is lesser than anything Elliot’s done.

The shit with mad Monday, ok stupid harmless but stupid. lichaa misses disgusting grub human. Now this isn’t terrible either but he isn’t in a men’s toilet with some women with his shirt off and not either getting his cock out or about to if security didn’t stop it…..

Enough is enough. Goodbye Elliott. Your a flog.
Hope you get help but you aren’t required for the footy team.

If he actually gave a fuck about the team he would step himself aside and resign. Go get real treatment for his issues and try and be a father.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
‘Give the grog away’: Bulldogs backer calls last drinks for Elliott

Canterbury’s major sponsor, beer baron Arthur Laundy, believes Adam Elliott deserves one last chance at the club, but says he must swear off alcohol completely given it has been the common denominator in all of his off-field dramas.

Elliott’s future is again at the crossroads after he was ejected from a Gold Coast restaurant after a toilet tryst with NRLW player Millie Boyle.

The Bulldogs have stood down Elliott pending an NRL integrity unit probe into allegations he was asked to leave the White Rhino restaurant after being busted in the men’s bathroom with Boyle. The club will wait for the NRL’s verdict before proceeding, but several powerbrokers have run out of patience and are prepared to tear up his contract pending legal advice.

One influential figure at Belmore who believes Elliott should be spared is Laundy. The veteran hotelier has been active at the club since becoming its major sponsor in 2020 and helped convince Elliott to re-sign when there was a more lucrative offer from the Warriors.

During his six decades in the liquor trade, Laundy has seen plenty of lost causes due to alcohol, but he is adamant Elliott isn’t one of them.
“I hope they keep him in the fold,” Laundy told the Herald. ”I’ve never kicked a person while they are down, I’m here to help and encourage and teach a person.

“I’ve had 60-odd years of experience in the liquor trade; I’ve seen them go down. If he was to go down as a result of this and lose his position, it would have an enormous psychological effect on that young lad.
“He was going to go to the Warriors, I took him and his manager to lunch … he knocked back bigger money in New Zealand to stay with us. As a result of that, he’s become like another son to me.

“Last night Adam called me and he was so down, he knew he’d done the wrong thing. He said, ‘I’m so sorry I let you down.’ I said, ‘You’ve let yourself down’. I told him, ‘I’m still here for you and will always be here for you.’”

Give the grog away ?
Wasn't he suppose to have done that months ago ?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m referring to his sacked incident which was pissing in his mouth.

Though now you mention it, I think the others from memory was a run with his feet over cop cars and lighting a mates fart on fire? Not recalling a high speed chase?

My point was the Paul Vaughan and Todd carney stupidity isn’t exactly barba beating his misses or lodge being the biggest grub on the earth level.

Fuck Vaughan’s bbq is lesser than anything Elliot’s done.

The shit with mad Monday, ok stupid harmless but stupid. lichaa misses disgusting grub human. Now this isn’t terrible either but he isn’t in a men’s toilet with some women with his shirt off and not either getting his cock out or about to if security didn’t stop it…..

Enough is enough. Goodbye Elliott. Your a flog.
Hope you get help but you aren’t required for the footy team.

If he actually gave a fuck about the team he would step himself aside and resign. Go get real treatment for his issues and try and be a father.
I'm surprised the NRL didn't de-register Carney after the police chase which also got his "mate" Steve Irwin sacked from the Raiders who didn't run when the cops caught them. Then there is the fact that Carney was banned from Goulburn in 2009 after a number of drunken incidents & vandalism. Although the Goulburn mayor has overturned the ban to get him to come back wearing a t-shirt with COVID messages on them & go door to door to help them out (or maybe spread it further).