Opinion Action needs to be taken against Penrith immediately

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The problem you've got isn't Panthers. It's whether or not Barrett can make you a finals team again that players want to be at. Burton will be close to a million dollar player and mud 20s when his contract at the dogs is finished. There will be 3 or 4 teams desperate for a half willing to pay big money.
Thats what I wrote :grinning:

Our problem with you guys is here and now :grinning:

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats what I wrote :grinning:

Our problem with you guys is here and now :grinning:
Nothing Panthers can do to you. It's why the recruitment committee hasn't been involved. It's hot air which will achieve nothing but maybe anger dogs fans who a few weeks ago wanted Burton to break his current contract and around we go feeling the media cycle.

In the end Burton will still be at the dogs in 2022 as one of your halves.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nothing Panthers can do to you. It's why the recruitment committee hasn't been involved. It's hot air which will achieve nothing but maybe anger dogs fans who a few weeks ago wanted Burton to break his current contract and around we go feeling the media cycle.

In the end Burton will still be at the dogs in 2022 as one of your halves.
Dogs Management nor Sponsor ever told him to break his contract. Only asked if it could happen and the benefit to his welfare and playing stocks and hip pocket at that time with him in reserve grade.

Big difference.

Time now for Panthers club and recruitment committe to step up and close down this new lot of media, and your CEO who is feeding the beast atm.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs Management nor Sponsor ever told him to break his contract. Only asked if it could happen and the benefit to his welfare and playing stocks and hip pocket at that time with him in reserve grade.

Big difference.

Ok well time now for Panthers club and recruitment committer to step up and close down this new lot of media, and your CEO who is feeding the beast atm.
Is was very accusatory at the time saying we were mistreating Burton. It was an attempt to force us to release him and just as bad in my opinion and now our CEO has come out like this it looks like a bunch of school kids carrying on at each other rather than professionally run organisations in a multi million dollar industry.

You'll find all the people that actually matter won't dignify this latest stuff with a response. He'll be left hanging with his own shit to look like a fool.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Panthers really starting to come across as cocky arrogant grubs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im serious. Panthers opinions mean fuck all.
Burton is signed sealed a delivered next year.
If he wants out. There is only 1 way and that is dogs granting the release.

Panthers opinions mean Squat
They mean absolutely nothing to us but what do they mean to Burton is what i am saying.... They are in his ear the pussycats.

We should be on a mission to drown their opinions!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don’t think he’d have been willing to stay and play for a few years as a ball playing lock or centre? I mean he’s a lot younger than Luai and has time on his side. He may be good enough to crack Penrith’s halves in a few years and if not, he’d certainly be good enough to command top dollar at another club. In any case, if he’s really only interested in playing halves that is good news for us, because it means he’ll still be enthusiastic about coming to the club.

No doubt Fletcher is a clown....I’m just surprised Penrith didn’t pull out all the stops to keep Burton for at least a few more years.... but if his heart is set on plsyong halves now, I guess that could explain it.
I think he has the ability to be the best 5/8 in the game. the longer he starts down that road the harder it will become. I think he could be NSW 5/8 in 2023. if 2024 is his first year back as a half it'll take him at least 12 months to get back to where he was. so playing origin by 23 or he'll by like 26 when he is back at that level. I think it's the difference between being the next JT or the best half to never play rep footy.

besides if he wants to stay for a GF win, this year will be Penriths best chance. if they can't win this year they'll be known as chokers for years, and will only go down hill.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They mean absolutely nothing to us but what do they mean to Burton is what i am saying.... They are in his ear the pussycats.

We should be on a mission to drown their opinions!
So what. He is in a legally binding contrat.
We finally have a CEO with nounce and some balls we have already seen this.
Burton is going no where and will play for the dogs.
So please. Stop your anxiety induced whining and have some confidence in the club.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So what. He is in a legally binding contrat.
We finally have a CEO with nounce and some balls we have already seen this.
Burton is going no where and will play for the dogs.
So please. Stop your anxiety induced whining and have some confidence in the club.
LOL. Naive much.