Aaron Woods on BSB (wants to stay at the club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wasn’t supposed to be here for todays game but wont be here after July 1 guaranteed...
Woods is gone as well, Dogs stupidity will be tipping in $200-250k...bloody ridiculous...Sharks want and need him so buy him from us outright...

The previous administration of our once great club should be jailed for criminal activity...Hasler was ️ poison
Surely not. Dont fucking release Woods unless they pay in full.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Shannon Boyd and Junior Paulo are worth 650k a season then Woods is at least worth 700k. Our club has no balls if we release Woods for anything under 700k and thats pushing it as we would still need to pay 100k per year. Show some fucking balls and play hard ball. Dont release Woods unless we get full frieght. I rather him play nsw cup then us paying a fucking cent for another club to have him. Why weaken our squad to strengthen there's and pay at the same time. Its ridiculous.

SHOW SOME BALLS and dont allow other clubs and player managers to walk all over us. Its fucking simple either they pay the full amount or we keep him. Theres nothing else to talk about, negotiations are closed. If we end up paying a cent for him to play elsewhere then I think an election should be called to remove the current board. Ill gladly take over the negotiations if Chris Anderson and Dean Pay arent up to it. All the club has to do is send me a PM.

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Shannon Boyd and Junior Paulo are worth 650k a season then Woods is at least worth 700k. Our club has no balls if we release Woods for anything under 700k and thats pushing it as we would still need to pay 100k per year. Show some fucking balls and play hard ball. Dont release Woods unless we get full frieght. I rather him play nsw cup then us paying a fucking cent for another club to have him. Why weaken our squad to strengthen there's and pay at the same time. Its ridiculous.

SHOW SOME BALLS and dont allow other clubs and player managers to walk all over us. Its fucking simple either they pay the full amount or we keep him. Theres nothing else to talk about, negotiations are closed. If we end up paying a cent for him to play elsewhere then I think an election should be called to remove the current board. Ill gladly take over the negotiations if Chris Anderson and Dean Pay arent up to it. All the club has to do is send me a PM.
Spot on and agree 100% and i think sharks are more desperate for woods than they are letting on ,with gal retiring they need a prop

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I'm with you on calling that Extraordinaey General Meeting for members.

Paying anything over $50,000 tops would be detrimental to the football clubs finances and playing fortunes. You can't buy someone of any value with whats left over and we do not have the quality in the ranks to replace him in house. Its plain stupid and cutting your nose off to spite your face mentality....fixing the playing style to use Woids talent and getting him to play with 100% effort is a far better solution....dumb, dumb, dumb if true.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm with you on calling that Extraordinaey General Meeting for members.

Paying anything over $50,000 tops would be detrimental to the football clubs finances and playing fortunes. You can't buy someone of any value with whats left over and we do not have the quality in the ranks to replace him in house. Its plain stupid and cutting your nose off to spite your face mentality....fixing the playing style to use Woids talent and getting him to play with 100% effort is a far better solution....dumb, dumb, dumb if true.
Good point - get him to play better - get more intensity in his play - better than paying for him to play elsewhere. Andrew Johns highlighted his lack of game awareness and off the ball play last year. Someone should hve told woods

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good point - get him to play better - get more intensity in his play - better than paying for him to play elsewhere. Andrew Johns highlighted his lack of game awareness and off the ball play last year. Someone should hve told woods
Hate critisising Pay but that's his job ...why else have a coach. We have an elite frontrower and Klems best mate...those two should be fighting each other to out perform and any back or dummy half should be happy as to have him to run off... start coaching them to do that before giving up and paying Cronulla or Roosters to show us up as dills.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on and agree 100% and i think sharks are more desperate for woods than they are letting on ,with gal retiring they need a prop
The sharks are desperate as fuck for a prop blind freddy can see that. They have been looking for one all year. Tolman was a done deal with them before he got injured. So its pretty obvious they are after a prop. Gallen retires and without a good replacement then there forward pack is dismantled the sharks know that. So can someone tell me why we would bend over backwards to accommodate them when we have the upper hand. If they dont want to pay 800k for a prop then dont we will happliy keep Woods. A cheaper option for them would be to take Tolman but same rule applys with Tolman pay full frieght or fuck off.

If blind freddy can see the sharks are desperate for a prop and our recruitment team cant then we have massive issues and election will need to be called immediately.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everybody seems happy to punt Woods. I would rather see him improve and play the footy we know he is capable of.
It might just happen today.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Everybody seems happy to punt Woods. I would rather see him improve and play the footy we know he is capable of.
It might just happen today.
But the support play must be there to utilise him to best advantage....Pay and the spine must execute with a team effort.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Going to wear out my AGREE Post Rating if there are any more posts like the last page odd. 100% agree with those saying he isn't the problem and to keep him.

MAybe if he had a fullback with half a brain or half some footy smarts or a heart and 2 balls between his legs woods would seem a lot better in many people eyes
He isn’t the source of our problem
The spine is utter rubbish
Exactly .... I think the problem is everyone expected Mbye to actually walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

Unfortunately not the case. Talks himself and his game up alot, but does fuck all.

Based on yesterday I'd take Lolohea over him in a heartbeat.

Been told that next weeks dogs vs titans game will be Moses scumbags last game for the dogs. Will be farewlled at belmore....Don’t know How accurate or how the ***** deserves anything of us
Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct.

With Moses Goodbye gone we should be able to move Lewis into the Top 30, and start seeing what he can do. Hopefully we can piss off Michael Lichaa as well, and promote Bergamin.

Woods has 4-5 blokes on him on almost every carry but still making plenty of meters.. maybe not his best season but can't question his intent.. Moses has turned up for two games
Thats two more games than Moses Suli turned up for us :D

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Suuuuurely any such deal with the Sharks would involve some type of player swap, Bulldogs admin? Hmmmmm?
We surely can’t be that stupid to just gift wrap a player at a discounted price, without something in return, when we KNOW they are desperate for a quality player in his position, whilst we are so painfully shallow in some of ours........?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Suuuuurely any such deal with the Sharks would involve some type of player swap, Bulldogs admin? Hmmmmm?
We surely can’t be that stupid to just gift wrap a player at a discounted price, without something in return, when we KNOW they are desperate for a quality player in his position, whilst we are so painfully shallow in some of ours........?
If the Sharks want Woods the answer is simple:
a) You take Woods, we contribute $100k towards his contract each year, AND you give us Edrick Lee or James Segeyaro; OR
b) Straight swap Woods for Valentine Holmes.

and Val Holmes slots straight in at #1 for us.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If the Sharks want Woods the answer is simple:
a) You take Woods, we contribute $100k towards his contract each year, AND you give us Edrick Lee or James Segeyaro; OR
b) Straight swap Woods for Valentine Holmes.

and Val Holmes slots straight in at #1 for us.
I like option b

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Going to wear out my AGREE Post Rating if there are any more posts like the last page odd. 100% agree with those saying he isn't the problem and to keep him.

Exactly .... I think the problem is everyone expected Mbye to actually walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

Unfortunately not the case. Talks himself and his game up alot, but does fuck all.

Based on yesterday I'd take Lolohea over him in a heartbeat.

Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct. Please be correct.

With Moses Goodbye gone we should be able to move Lewis into the Top 30, and start seeing what he can do. Hopefully we can piss off Michael Lichaa as well, and promote Bergamin.

Thats two more games than Moses Suli turned up for us :D
A walking Mbye is more useful than a crawling floporan

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s no need for him to come in
Dufty isn’t going anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.