Aaron Woods on BSB (wants to stay at the club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he did but shut up, stop involving yourself in our matters.
She can't help herself. It is laughable how she thinks she knows more about our club than anyone. Don't the ponies have a forum or something? She always seems to be on ours

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah he did but shut up, stop involving yourself in our matters.
I am the only member here that doesn't give a fuck if the Dogs implode. :tongueclosed:

I am the voice of reason.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She can't help herself. It is laughable how she thinks she knows more about our club than anyone. Don't the ponies have a forum or something? She always seems to be on ours
She contributes and doesn't troll.

And she is a closet Dogs fan lol

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't the ponies have a forum or something?
Yes they do, but it's fun on here.

Some people here bitch & moan that I post here. :dizzy:

I won't name names. :grinning:

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they do, but it's fun on here.

Some people here bitch & moan that I post here. :dizzy:

I won't name names. :grinning:
How many other clubs forums you post on? You must do fuck all in your daily life, wish I had the time to troll every club every day (not that I would, like some)

I won't name names

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You must do fuck all in your daily life, wish I had the time to troll every club every day (not that I would, like some
I have 2 heart problems, so can't work.

Want me to list the heart problems.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
NOW SHARKS CIRCLE WOODS
THE Sharks are getting closer to securing the signature of Canterbury Bulldogs front-rower Aaron Woods for the next three seasons. He could even join Cronulla for the remainder of the season if coach Shane Flanagan can negotiate the right deal with Bulldogs CEO Andrew Hill.

Woods is on $850,000 at Belmore but, with a contribution from the Bulldogs, he’d be much cheaper for Cronulla.

And while the Cowboys are trying to convince Sharks winger Valentine Holmes to return home to Townsville, Flanagan has recently opened negotiations to extend his contract. The champion winger/fullback is locked in until 2020 in the Shire but the Sharks want to extend his deal until 2023.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/a49f2e7e11bf41daa1fca885f9e3881a

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
MAybe if he had a fullback with half a brain or half some footy smarts or a heart and 2 balls between his legs woods would seem a lot better in many people eyes

He isn’t the source of our problem
The spine is utter rubbish

Heck I’d take the knights and titans spine over ours just for the fact that ponga and ash Taylor alone are better than all 4 of ours!!!

Sharks pigs want him at 500k
He’s on 800k with us

No way we are going to be paying 300 and if we do we are a dead set basket case

I’d keep woods and build a side around he, klem, jacko and rfm.

The rest of the roster should be sent to Lucas heights recycling ASAP

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been told that next weeks dogs vs titans game will be Moses scumbags last game for the dogs.

Will be farewlled at belmore
Don’t know How accurate or how the ***** deserves anything of us

I’ll shout him a limo straight out of that place before kick off if it was up to me.

Reactions: DT

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been told that next weeks dogs vs titans game will be Moses scumbags last game for the dogs.

I’ll shout him a limo straight out of that place before kick off if it was up to me.
Much like the Tigpies had the big 4 and ended up with 1.

We once had the conundrum of how to fit in Mbye Reynolds and Hodkinson into the team, and end up today with Frawley and JMK in the halves......but on the bright side that now means Lichaa gets a run!! OMG

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He wasn’t supposed to be here for todays game but wont be here after July 1 guaranteed...
Woods is gone as well, Dogs stupidity will be tipping in $200-250k...bloody ridiculous...Sharks want and need him so buy him from us outright...

The previous administration of our once great club should be jailed for criminal activity...Hasler was ☠ poison

Status
Not open for further replies.