Aaron Woods at the game

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure what was going on but I spoke with Aaron Woods when he walked into the stadium today. He gave a coy smile when I asked if he was coming back

He was then on the field after the game

interesting
Do we need more rag dolls ? :rage:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully off to the dragons and we nab Paul Vaughan? dreams.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what was going on but I spoke with Aaron Woods when he walked into the stadium today. He gave a coy smile when I asked if he was coming back

interesting
Sure that wasn't a bad dream?

He was F'N hopeless for us in the short time we had him. Pay look like he was going to have a breakdown after the TV cameras panned to him after every drop ball this hapless water buffalo had done on so many occasions plus gave away so many stupid penalties. So glad the Sharks took him off our hands. His value would've dropped a lot since we had him and I remember a mate, who's a mad Tigers fan, say to me when we signed him,, "that's great you can have, he's shite!" We soon found out for ourselves how bad he was. If anything he'd be there for the Dragons as they obviously don't know how bad he is but those clubs that have had him are very quick to move him on .

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sure that wasn't a bad dream?

He was F'N hopeless for us in the short time we had him. Pay look like he was going to have a breakdown after the TV cameras panned to him after every drop ball this hapless water buffalo had done on so many occasions plus gave away so many stupid penalties. So glad the Sharks took him off our hands. His value would've dropped a lot since we had him and I remember a mate, who's a mad Tigers fan, say to me when we signed him,, "that's great you can have, he's shite!" We soon found out for ourselves how bad he was. If anything he'd be there for the Dragons as they obviously don't know how bad he is but those clubs that have had him are very quick to move him on .
Has he learnt how to play the ball since he left us!

green_eyez

Waterboy
Reaction score

interesting
I seriously hope not [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That special bloke Jason who thinks he is famous on TikTok was in crowd to. Does that mean he’s signing with us to.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...not the return of Sharon Woods

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who is Aaron Woods? Is he Sharon's brother or something?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He definitely got hair plugs after Dora the explorer in 2018 lol fmd that was horrible

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
big signing if true, cheap sand experienced, i have been saying for a while he would be handy
Aaand this shows that you have no idea!
There is a reason that no one wants him and cant make Origin.