Aaron Woods at the game

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Ritchie reporting that Woods to Parramatta is gaining traction, cant believe anybody would want him to be honest

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheap depth yo. Cheap depth.
U want a kid or someone who played for Oz two years ago yo!?
I'd rather a kid, someone like Topine for example who actually offers something as opposed to a lazy washed up forward

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big Woodsy & Klem are coming back!! You've heard it here first a Kennel exclusive.
I’m expecting the lawns to be cut to the required height and the edges to be neat as well. Once they’re done there they can do every kennellers house one by one as well

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what was going on but I spoke with Aaron Woods when he walked into the stadium today. He gave a coy smile when I asked if he was coming back

He was then on the field after the game

interesting
You should have spat in his face and said expect that if your thinking of signing on for this club!!!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You should have spat in his face and said expect that if your thinking of signing on for this club!!!!
What'd he do wrong to deserve that? We had to move him on to be salary cap compliant. Some people even claim he took a small pay cut to get the deal done (even if he didn't it doesn't change the point). I wouldn't want to sign him but spitting in his face is pretty harsh considering he's done nothing wrong to us.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No way do I want Sharon back. It was a miracle we got rid of him the last time.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What'd he do wrong to deserve that? We had to move him on to be salary cap compliant. Some people even claim he took a small pay cut to get the deal done (even if he didn't it doesn't change the point). I wouldn't want to sign him but spitting in his face is pretty harsh considering he's done nothing wrong to us.
It was a joke!!!!