A wins a win

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know we were shit in the 2nd half but you can choose to be happy or have shit Friday. I prefer to look it as a team improving and learning to win...oh and plus 2 points and going up the ladder.
Being 1-3 looking at roosters and Melbourne as our next two felt like doom and gloom. A bonus is exposing our weak points in a win we can build of that.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Possession swung massively but the roosters had everything go against them. The second half wipes out the good work in the first half. 2 points and move on
Don’t think the penalty count was against them I didn’t check but they had a bucket load of 6 agains

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Everyone had written us off this week and we won. If we'd ACTUALLY lost this and we got to the end of the season 1 win short of making the 8, everyone saying it "isn't a win" would be dropping to their knees and offering to suck V'Landys off for the 2 points.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They remembered they were duds? Lol

Tried to defend a lead instead of putting their foot down?
I just think players played out of position and Hutchison the fucking hog dummies and runs instead of passing when we have over laps.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know there were some negatives but look at the points we are scoring... 30 points with 83% completion with a small forward pack. We lost to south's by 4 points and belted the titans. Ffs enjoy the win

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just think players played out of position and Hutchison the fucking hog dummies and runs instead of passing when we have over laps.
Hutch sucked from the start bro....

Something needs to be done asap

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t think the penalty count was against them I didn’t check but they had a bucket load of 6 agains
I just meant losing teddy, walker, then send off and a sin bin at one point too. Plus a few of our tries were touch and go with forward passes but happy to write those off because they usually go against us and cost us games

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bro, it doesn't feel like a loss and in two weeks it will definitely feel like a win
There are more positives than negatives but that second half was hard to watch and leaves a bad taste in your mouth. It's a shame as like I said that first half was great and maybe the best we've played in years.. Even before the send off.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Shit win ,but lets enjoy it and learn from it.
Happens to all teams. Two very distinct 40 min halves.
Brilliant 1st half and lousy 2nd half.
As usual momentun changed against us as we all know would happen.
We got the 2 points after 80 mins of football.
That's all that matters. Ciro can sort it with the guys in the wash up but for this team of strugglers, they got the job done for the 04 team and themselves, the club and us. . Tonight that's all that matters :grinning:

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interestingly who is out fullback next week? I would have
Fb tracey
W Jac and kiraz
C xerri and critter
Burton and sexy

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s not bulldogs if they don’t give us fans a heart attack
Legit saying that to mates chat that why can’t we have just one win when we can relax and not pace the fkn lounge for the final 20 mins

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are more positives than negatives but that second half was hard to watch and leaves a bad taste in your mouth. It's a shame as like I said that first half was great and maybe the best we've played in years.. Even before the send off.
But it still two points and we can play much better