A wins a win

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It feels like a loss. You'd take the result going into the game. But it takes the gloss off a great first half performance. To almost lose to 12 and then 11 men is concerning. That speaks to a lack of leadership on the field. Shouldn't happen. Hopefully they learn from it but we'll take the 2 points.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though we nearly gave it away, 2 points is 2 points. This team is not used to being in that sort of position so I'm not too upset. Congrats boys. Dogs on the up.
No 2 points are not two points. There are wins where you see the team gelling and actually looking like premiership contenders. The only thing we got out of this win is that mid-table teams are literally better than us even if they have a player short. A 26 point half-time lead still isn’t safe with us. We have a long way to go.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game was decided after 1 minute. The last 79 was a formality.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though we nearly gave it away, 2 points is 2 points. This team is not used to being in that sort of position so I'm not too upset. Congrats boys. Dogs on the up.
I disagree
That was embarrassing
Abd will kill our confidence

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn’t feel like a win… right now we should be pumped after a massive continued effort into the second half. And the worse part is , they had 1/2 men down and didn’t even play the first 40 lol, and still ran down the 26 points !!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes 2 points aren't a "win".

Fucking putrid....

No Teddy
No Walker
Young sent off
Some other **** binned

And fluked a "win"
Yeah but remember just like last week when we are on top fox gets injured the reshuffle fucked us and again taaffe goes off the reshuffle almost fucked us.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It still feels like a fucken win, a good one. We have a reshuffle to think Ciraldo made a mistake no putting Tracey instead at FB.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy with the win. Also happy with knowing:
1. Burton is a 5/8th. We completely lost our kicking game in the 2nd half. Burto had a fantastic game but we need his boot (and kick offs)
2. Crichton is not a fullback. Tracey should have been moved there with salmon or Hutchison moved to centres.
Fk me what a stressful 2nd half