A wins a win

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s the same as a roots a root, but in this case is it really if you don’t get it out of your pants before you finish?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Happy with the win. Also happy with knowing:
1. Burton is a 5/8th. We completely lost our kicking game in the 2nd half. Burto had a fantastic game but we need his boot (and kick offs)
2. Crichton is not a fullback. Tracey should have been moved there with salmon or Hutchison moved to centres.
Fk me what a stressful 2nd half
As I said before every time we reshuffle the players we don’t play well.
As soon as taaffe went down they lost direction same as the south’s game .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah but remember just like last week when we are on top fox gets injured the reshuffle fucked us and again taaffe goes off the reshuffle almost fucked us.
Sorry bro, no fucking excuses. That was pure embarrassing shit.

Fluke a win against 12 and 11 men.....

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I’m not concerned. It’s a strange situation to be in. No way we win that game last year….im proud of the boys and the work Gus and Ciro are doing. We’ve gone through shit for 6 years but we are back now

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First half outstanding, like best ive seen us in a long time, second half a disgrace, im sure ciro will acknowledge that, defence went to shit, almost like the players that had to go off, threw us somehow more than the roosters, but exactly 2 points is 2 points, made up. Shoutout to Mahoney, burto, kikau, mann and taafe first half especially, team were outstanding, second half im struggling to name anyone. Roosters were full strength that game and we werent and we dominated them that first half, wouldnt have done that in previous years, wins a win, up the dogs

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just been on fb giving It to the salty roosters fan... Had my fun for the night cause that second half almost sent me to hospital with a heart attack

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tracey should be there critta is like a Hopoate safe at the back but no spark
Slow and should’ve tackled Butcher one on one.. you don’t go low that close to the line.