A visual representation of the Bulldogs spine for the past four seasons

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winning percentages?
I was thinking about adding them but we've won so few games and the quality of the opposition changes I don't think it would tell us too much.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
thats some serious effort. Can you please now put that into a PIVOT table?

Mack

Waterboy
Reaction score
No wonder we have lost so many games. I never realised how often Katoa was our starting 9.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I decided to knock this up to show just how much chopping and changing of the spine the team has had for the last two seasons and how much, or little, opportunity various players have had to prove themselves in their roles.

Updated:

View attachment 27515
Well done on the work you put into this, it’s good to see the overall chopping and changing

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I was thinking about adding them but we've won so few games and the quality of the opposition changes I don't think it would tell us too much.
It might tell us something as to who has done better at a position at least

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Lewis has a better winning percentage then Foran. Where’s that merkin who claimed he’s the worst half in the history of the NRL

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shows you how shit katoa is and triggers the question: why the fuck has Barrett been picking him? My great grandmother would have got a better winning percentage.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The combination of DWZ Foran Lewis and JMK won 3 out of 4 games together. That’s probably the best spine we have fielded over the past 3 years