Tanner
Sutton
Patolo
SST (rumoured)?

what a shitshow lol.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
4 underwhelming signings it must be said. We are so badly in need of a prop it’s not funny. We’re setting this team up for failure if we don’t bolster the front row stocks. God forbid we cop injuries there as well then it’ll be close to a wooden spoon finish.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
For me the Good is : Mann and Turpin, Its a shame about grey as he looked good to me. However these signings mean we have quality back up to Reed now. Mann is also a good 13 and can play 6.

The unknown is Faumasilli. Had plenty of wraps on him in 2019/2020, but has struggled to play regular NRL. Hopefully his body is right and can be good for us.

The bad: Hutchinson. Is a really good player from a good system and was solid at 7 for the Roosters. However this signing to me says they are planning for a negative. We are absolutely stacked in the wing/centre department. So this signing says to me that they aren't confident in the sexton/Burton combination and so is planning for a negative.

We still need 2 more props. We have enough strike that we just need to be competitive in the middle, not necessarily dominate. However to me squad still not quite at that point. Also being light in the middle means they may be tempted to play Todd and Hopoi who probably arn't quit ready for NRL yet. However in all other areas starting to look really good.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like these signings. They are not world beaters, but they are 100% footy players. They dont shirk the hard work like a few others.
This statement has been said by a fair few kennelers who are in complete denial
And are starting to panic.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciraldo couldn’t manage his bench rotation this year, it’s going to be the same next year lmao.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know there must be a plan but you can’t have the following players in the same team ?

Burton
Sexton
Hutchinson
Mann
Salmon
The coach had combinations of Reynolds, Burton, Flanagan, Marny, KO on the field at the same time this year. It’s going to be a shitshow. Chasing the game he will put as many of them on as possible