A lot of phone calls from Baz': How Barrett convinced Elliott to stay at Bulldogs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Parramatta never wanted him. Matterson, brown, lane. All clean their ass with him.

Raiders moved on after mid season release ended with injury and they got a better player in chn.

How’s the pro pay party going? You guys still getting your “special dining” under his desk?

Must suck having to pay now for club stuff. Not just suck pay!

No wonder your so “mouthy” now

Move on little boy. You are nothing but a laugh to most here.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Parramatta never wanted him. Matterson, brown, lane. All clean their ass with him.

Raiders moved on after mid season release ended with injury and they got a better player in chn.

How’s the pro pay party going? You guys still getting the dining under his desk?

Must suck having to pay now. Not just suck pay!
Still not pressing quote coward? Are you sure Parramatta never wanted him? Better fact check that one.
Yes, Raiders didn’t get him when he was injured and CHN was free immediately. That’s still interest.
What about the dragons know-all?
So much for only the Warriors haha.

Can’t say I was pro Pay, I thought he was doomed to fail but you’re the last person who should be talking about dick sucking with what was going on up there

Remember when you offered to play for the dogs? hahaha

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I see you liked it maroondog [emoji106] fun facts aint it. Dudes a joke. A poor one at that. Literally [emoji38]

No wonder his so butthurt. Lost his bf horse and pay. Along with his lunch and free ride under pays desk [emoji38]

Ultimate keyboard warrior. Keep thinking Internet forums make you tough and clicking buttons are hardcore. Pop the champers [emoji38]

Pathetic excuse of life. I won’t waste my time on you little fella. Your exposed for what you are. [emoji38]

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I see you liked it maroondog [emoji106] fun facts aint it. Dudes a joke. A poor one at that. Literally [emoji38]

No wonder his so butthurt. Lost his bf horse and pay. Along with his lunch and free ride under pays desk [emoji38]

Ultimate keyboard warrior. Keep thinking Internet forums make you tough and clicking buttons are hardcore. Pop the champers [emoji38]

Pathetic excuse of life. I won’t waste my time on you little fella. Your exposed for what you are. [emoji38]
Hahahaha just what I thought, you had nothing so tried to go personal boo hoo

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For the second time no less. He is one 9f the few loyal players left in the game. We should all tip our hats to him.
I think so too tbh. Whether or not clubs took offers away or "he was never going to go there" anyway, he still took less money to stay.

I hope he gets more consistent and we sign another damaging forward to the ranks.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think so too tbh. Whether or not clubs took offers away or "he was never going to go there" anyway, he still took less money to stay.

I hope he gets more consistent and we sign another damaging forward to the ranks.
I think he is on the verge of some very good years. Its such a shame he tore his pec this year! Would like to see how else we could use thomson, and if Elliot was fit we may well have.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think a big part of our issues with the backrow are due to the fact our middles get in the way and our halves (bar Foran) are unable to put them into space.
There's a lot of issues, I just don't think we can head into next season with RFM and Jackson as our first choice edge forwards. Doorey will be getting a run this weekend so we can see how he goes, Topine maybe ready off the bench next season?

Malla

Reaction score
Let's just appreciate the fact that Baz persuaded someone to stay for $200k less than his market value lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let's just appreciate the fact that Baz persuaded someone to stay for $200k less than his market value lol.
He didn't, the club upped our offer to him after it received some "advice" from someone.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a lot of issues, I just don't think we can head into next season with RFM and Jackson as our first choice edge forwards. Doorey will be getting a run this weekend so we can see how he goes, Topine maybe ready off the bench next season?
will doorey really be playing?

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I wanted to be at a club I could better myself, and I couldn't see myself developing there (St Merge)."

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any forward pack with Elliot Napa and Jackson in it is rubbish
That’s my opinion and
My opinion only
I’d get my under 7s and 10s to run at them all day without any fear or hesitation
Imagine what a 100kilo fg player would think