A list of positives from tonights match

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I'm glad to see DWZ playing well considering the money we're paying him and how shit I and many thought he was. I honestly never thought he would get back to the way he played today. Someone on here said we're chasing Naden and Condon who looks pretty good today and has decent size (6'5) which we need. If we can get Naden, a top line hooker and prop we'll be so much better and we'll be much better for the simple fact of f..king off Hopa and Napa at the end of year. One thing I really think Barrett should do is bite the bullet and make a few changes. Schoupp for Hopa (drop someone else from the top 30 to make room) and similar for Deitz.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
U r a fair dinkum wanker,u have said nothing positive about him since he signed with our club,but the bad news for u is that he has been by a country mile our best forward by far,that’s not my opinion but those of the so called experts,and people who know a lot more. Bout the game than u,your dislike of him is hard to understand,did he sleep with yours boyfriend or something.
Wow, you're a dumb ****. You really have no idea. Why would I say something positive about the dud when he has done nothing positive except earning a break on the sidelines. Our best? Please, you have the same IQ as your husband.

You just have sand in your vagina because your husband is a shit ****.

Of course the resident shit **** would like this post.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about the fact that again we beat ourselves,3 errors 2 from wardell,3 tries all from our mistakesour forwards today had a real dig,except for Napa,and we played most of second half with 12 ,it’s hard enough with a full team let alone 12,dwz was impressive,and we never gave up,except for Napa and katoa at 9,the other katoa on the wing,even allowing for an early mistake,came back strongly,I’m not happy like u and many others on here,but I did take some positives,we have to look for those,because at the moment that’s the cards that are being dealt to us.
On the downside it was moments of stupidity and shooting ourselves in the foot that lost us the game. A large handful of players in our current team just have brain farts. Players rushing off the line in front of the opposition hooker a metre from the line. Pushing passes to players that aren't expecting it. Poor ball security when being tackled. Could probably highlight another half dozen or so if i had it in me to rewatch the game.

But there are a few positives.
Averillo looks to be finding his feet and a bit of confidence.
Topine still looking pretty good.
Thompson adding some bite to our pack.
Hetherington despite some brain farts is at least enthusiastic and trying.
DWZ looking a bit dangerous again at stages (although running halfway across the field 12m out from our line was a bit pointless).
Sione Katoa is at least trying things as shown by his kick through for the Flanagan try.

We really need to make our defense cohesive though. It's letting us down on too many occasions. I can handle losing, but losing because we're making dumb as dogshit decisions in defense pisses me off immensely.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, you're a dumb ****. You really have no idea. Why would I say something positive about the dud when he has done nothing positive except earning a break on the sidelines. Our best? Please, you have the same IQ as your husband.

You just have sand in your vagina because your husband is a shit ****.

Of course the resident shit **** would like this post.
It’s pretty hard to make commonsense,with someone with the IQ of a brick .

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
ABC this morning said they can't see the Dogs winning a single game this year. We are in record territory.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hear everybody is saying 2022 will be much better but unless we recruit some much better players and I am not sure where they are going to come from it will be baby steps forward in the coming years

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s pretty hard to make commonsense,with someone with the IQ of a brick .
Blah blah blah go eat a dick you stupid ****. Ironic a stupid piece of shit like you actually knows how to spell IQ.

Fuck you and your shit husband.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear everybody is saying 2022 will be much better but unless we recruit some much better players and I am not sure where they are going to come from it will be baby steps forward in the coming years
It is the combined effect of recruiting and getting rid of 11 dead head no league brained players that will improve the team for next year.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only positive i see is we are rich huge leagues club money coming out our arses we wont go broke unless they make us relocate we aint gonna end up like norths or newtown and be turfed out

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blah blah blah go eat a dick you stupid ****. Ironic a stupid piece of shit like you actually knows how to spell IQ.

Fuck you and your shit husband.
I love it when I hit a nerve,with idiots like u and your bum chum.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Negatives
* hoppa is absolutely woeful, no speed, poor decision making and cost us several scoring opportunities.
* defense and ball handling were pathetic once again.
* katoa gives the forwards zero momentum from dummy half.
* Napa is still playing like he wants to be unemployed come September and wadell is a reserve grade player at best.

Positives
* dwz has been great the last few weeks, he takes hitups like a madman and Most of the forwards should be ashamed of themselves when they watch him run the ball with aggression, speed and intent.
* Thompson can hold his head up high, plays with aggression and is becoming an elite forward in the NRL.
* averillo is starting to get his hands on the ball more, and we look more threatening when he's taking control.

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am surprised by how good DWZ has been the last fortnight. He always played with intensity but didn't have the skills/cool head at fullback (namely under the high ball and his passing). But the biggest improvement in his game has come from those areas. He has been safe under the high ball, made good runs in attack and is actually playing an all round smarter game. If he keeps this up then he will no doubt be our best fullback option.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ is a positive but he will go ruin it next week and drop the ball cold and we will all go back to hating on him....