A list of positives from tonights match

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about the fact that again we beat ourselves,3 errors 2 from wardell,3 tries all from our mistakesour forwards today had a real dig,except for Napa,and we played most of second half with 12 ,it’s hard enough with a full team let alone 12,dwz was impressive,and we never gave up,except for Napa and katoa at 9,the other katoa on the wing,even allowing for an early mistake,came back strongly,I’m not happy like u and many others on here,but I did take some positives,we have to look for those,because at the moment that’s the cards that are being dealt to us.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
we scored 2 tries nearly 3 with a one man disadvantage

the val holmes pass that lead to granvilles try was forward and the last cowboys try was a lost ball so we might of won with a bit of luck

ASR010

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, there were some positives, i'm just real pissed.

We played with a lot of heart after Hetho got sent. But seriously, Hoppa is a fcking statue. All our attacking plays die with him. If Schoupp is eligible to be picked (i assume he is since he was named in the extended bench today), then he needs to be in place of Hoppa next week.

Napa is also so fcking useless. I remember hating him when he was at the chooks cause he was an aggro tough c#%t and actually very old skool bulldog-like. As soon as he came over to us he turned into a pussy.

When does RFM come back? Waddell needs to be relegated into oblivion ASAP.

I'm happy to stick by Barrett and watch this rebuild play out, i do believe we will come good.

But F#%K. This was such a winnable game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Positive is that bitch pretending to be a prop should be rubbed out for a while.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only positive for me was DWZ. The only one that shows he has the intensity needed at NRL level and every run is like it's his last.

He should be captain, even when Jacko comes back. He at least leads with his actions

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That I got to walk away from the TV and cook dinner and not get behind on evening routine........ That's all I have.
I hear ya. I made a nice chicken noodle soup for the family

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I hear ya. I made a nice chicken noodle soup for the family
Last night's Lamb made into Mum's recipe lamb fritters mate. Better then anything our boys are serving atm lol

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Positive is that bitch pretending to be a prop should be rubbed out for a while.
U r a fair dinkum wanker,u have said nothing positive about him since he signed with our club,but the bad news for u is that he has been by a country mile our best forward by far,that’s not my opinion but those of the so called experts,and people who know a lot more. Bout the game than u,your dislike of him is hard to understand,did he sleep with yours boyfriend or something.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
U r a fair dinkum wanker,u have said nothing positive about him since he signed with our club,but the bad news for u is that he has been by a country mile our best forward by far,that’s not my opinion but those of the so called experts,and people who know a lot more. Bout the game than u,your dislike of him is hard to understand,did he sleep with yours boyfriend or something.
Hahahaha idiot