95-year-old Clare Nowland tasered by police and ‘fighting for life

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Justice needs to prevail here to set example for all.
We know it ain't going to be a life sentence or what not, but being a cop that's killed a 90 something year old lady ,even a few years with protective custody it would equal a lifetime of hell with the torment , abuse and possible attacks he will get.
If I were in his shoes right about now I'd have shit and piss dribbling down my leg.
Fingers crossed he encounters a hot kettle ,and a few other assortment of goodies

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We know it ain't going to be a life sentence or what not, but being a cop that's killed a 90 something year old lady ,even a few years with protective custody it would equal a lifetime of hell with the torment , abuse and possible attacks he will get.
If I were in his shoes right about now I'd have shit and piss dribbling down my leg.
Fingers crossed he encounters a hot kettle ,and a few other assortment of goodies
If he doesn't cop jail justice, he will definately cop street justice.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree, he will be packing it hard

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good ol fashioned microwaved bubbling hot apricot jam to the face

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fat piece of shit. How do you become a senior Sargent at 30 years of age. I wonder how many of them actually want to do good and aren’t power tripping mentally unstable jealous humans. Would be a low percentile

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fat piece of shit. How do you become a senior Sargent at 30 years of age. I wonder how many of them actually want to do good and aren’t power tripping mentally unstable jealous humans. Would be a low percentile
Have a look at that hideous tub of lard. That’s exactly how I expected a young cop who tasered a frail 95yr old lady to look. Hope he gets bumfucked with a broomstick daily in the slammer

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She was 95 years old, looked frail and had dementia, let’s be real as the wind or a common cold was going to kill her…

Death was only waiting around the corner at her every movement, it may sound heartless but it is what it is and it’s over