95-year-old Clare Nowland tasered by police and ‘fighting for life

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The I’m not looking at the footage comment would have been on legal advice. Of course she has viewed the footage but if it’s egregious and she claims it’s was protocol there will be precedent to win legal action and an inquiry into the said police protocol. Which she does not want as she will probably have to step down.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The I’m not looking at the footage comment would have been on legal advice. Of course she has viewed the footage but if it’s egregious and she claims it’s was protocol there will be precedent to win legal action and an inquiry into the said police protocol. Which she does not want as she will probably have to step down.
This, and other incidents, to the amounts of many millions of dollars in wrongful arrests, police brutality and stitching up people that police have been reprimanded for and cost Govt in payouts, should mean the Commissioner is looking in jeopardy anyway, it's under her watch?

There's people and angry families coming out of the woodwork with similar stories. I'm sure it's a problem in other States as well.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I understand there's investigations ect, but fmd what's really to see, that video gets leaked he is beyond fucked. Can't see a single way you could spin this whatsoever to defend the cop.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I understand there's investigations ect, but fmd what's really to see, that video gets leaked he is beyond fucked. Can't see a single way you could spin this whatsoever to defend the cop.
It's hard to find a way of justifying it and if that vid ever gets out seeing an old lady one handedly pushing a walking frame and butter/steak knife over her head, taser zapped/electric shocked, falling to the ground bashing her head with a death curdling thud will be catastrophic to watch.

Believe she is unconscious and on life support. Hopefully she passes on soon as a relief for her families suffering.

My Dad fell and was unconscious with feeding/breathing pumps and tubes for 10 days until they suggested turning the machine off as there was no brain activity. Facing that horrific sight nearly killed our Mum and it was a small mercy at the time he passed on then we could start to heal her from the terrible trauma.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This, and other incidents, to the amounts of many millions of dollars in wrongful arrests, police brutality and stitching up people that police have been reprimanded for and cost Govt in payouts, should mean the Commissioner is looking in jeopardy anyway, it's under her watch?

There's people and angry families coming out of the woodwork with similar stories. I'm sure it's a problem in other States as well.
I’m not saying it’s reasonable but this is the best legal advice they have been given I’m assuming to negate any inquiries into the practices of police. I’m assuming they will throw this bloke under the bus and wash their hands off him which is what they should do as I (as a police not lover sometimes) agree, because what a Dickhead but in large police do a difficult job and quite well.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Totally agree on how difficult it is dealing with an unappreciative general public.

Where they sometimes lose the public relations edge is where they don't deal with it fairly and conscionably and in good time.

Many people already saying the union is flexing their muscles to protect the sarg and that the Labor Govt gone soft keeping their distance and stepping away.

We need decency in leadership to do the right thing in matters like this and also in matters where the police have done things the correct way in protecting the public.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mr White is reportedly 188cm tall and weighs about 140kg, more than three times the size of Mrs Nowland who weighs 43kg and is 157cm tall (five foot two inches).

Screenshot_20230523_220032_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230523_221245_Gallery.jpg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
there isn’t something right about a lot of RFS volunteers too
100% there's some weird fuckers among their ranks,I knew 3 of them and possibly the biggest tools I've meet in my life.one dunce went to the States many years ago for 3 weeks, came back bunging on an American accent for the next few years saying how much in demand he was over there lol never went back though just kept going on.
One was a neighbour that had his car decked out with 100 cb aerials and fake siren's and lights any fire at any time he would get the siren's going in his driveway and take off, that was until another neighbour who had enough punched the living fuck out of him in his driveway
Not to mention the amount that have been charged lighting fires,feel sorry for all the genuine volunteers

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
100% there's some weird fuckers among their ranks,I knew 3 of them and possibly the biggest tools I've meet in my life.one dunce went to the States many years ago for 3 weeks, came back bunging on an American accent for the next few years saying how much in demand he was over there lol never went back though just kept going on.
One was a neighbour that had his car decked out with 100 cb aerials and fake siren's and lights any fire at any time he would get the siren's going in his driveway and take off, that was until another neighbour who had enough punched the living fuck out of him in his driveway
Not to mention the amount that have been charged lighting fires,feel sorry for all the genuine volunteers
Husband volunteered for a while till it got so futile....said the overweight useless blokes all wanted to get up the ladders onto the roof but did more damage to tiles/roofing than the storms and they were huffing and puffing....thought he'd better get out before there was a major "incident" he'd have to fill out reams of paperwork about how inappropriate and unsuitable some of the "volunteers" were.

Of course half weren't useless but it was enough to make him very concerned.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mr White is reportedly 188cm tall and weighs about 140kg, more than three times the size of Mrs Nowland who weighs 43kg and is 157cm tall (five foot two inches).

View attachment 72287

View attachment 72288
Only issue posting his details are his family will cop threats and the brunt of it, no matter what happened it’s not their fault.

Reminds me of Dwight from the office.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only issue posting his details are his family will cop threats and the brunt of it, no matter what happened it’s not their fault.

Reminds me of Dwight from the office.
Yeah thought of that for here but Murdoch has published so its out there.

It is important to put a face to how an incident like this can happen I think.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah thought of that for here but Murdoch has published so its out there.

It is important to put a face to how an incident like this can happen I think.
Didnt mean your post, meant the MSM.

I agree, people need to know just think there might be a better way to have done it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Didnt mean your post, meant the MSM.

I agree, people need to know just think there might be a better way to have done it.
Exactly. I'm sure the family are overwhelmed with grief, some be thinking the guy deserves all he gets but mainly they'd want real change and better training and empathy for elderly and proper appropriate ways of dealing with anyone else in this same situation so that it can make some sense for others.