8 wins from 30 games since pay

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Big Shit! So he did. It’s not the reason we are losing. People are just angry that we are losing that’s why it’s so easy to blame the coach.

I’m not sticking up for Pay. In all my life I’ve never been bias towards anyone. For the life of me I really can’t understand how anyone can judge Pay with our squad! I just can’t stick knives into him until he performs poorly with a decent squad! I just can’t do it, it’s not right.

Friday afternoon we had a 7 time premiership winning coach who has a monster forward pack and a spine that is clearly better than ours that boasts the best hooker in the completion who is the current Australian hooker verses Dean Pay and our very inexperience squad missing Napa & Foran and we get beat by 2 tries to 1.

Oh well, everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess.
Sometimes when the deck is stacked against you it's hard to draw a winning hand. It's natural for people to get blinded by their emotions and forget their humanity bro. Destruction and aggression often undermines logic, compassion and understanding.

I look at Pay as another man who pursued an available, attractive opportunity to better himself. A man willing to subject himself to humiliation by taking on a difficult marred position, that so far, has rewarded him with insults, for not meeting unrealistic expectations. A man that responded to our cry of " We want one of our own as coach " when everyone showed distrust and lack of interest.

Every person ultimately reaches his or her level of incompetence, time will tell if Pay has reached his.