7 weeks till xmas

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Too cute. Santa is bringing us a little one for Christmas. Won't be coming until April next year, though.
I'm a proud uncle/Godfather, that's my present too.

Don Assassino, kiss the ring, bitch!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Too cute. Santa is bringing us a little one for Christmas. Won't be coming until April next year, though.
Congrats bro. Will it be a miniature K E or miniature K Ette?

Reactions: K E

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm a proud uncle/Godfather, that's my present too.

Don Assassino, kiss the ring, bitch!
I love being a Godfather... it means I only need to get 1 big Christmas present instead of 5 :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: The others get something small. My nephew for instance wants this:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fuck yeah :D ... creepy Santa will be back this year as well. Possibly him and reindeer enjoying a beverage on the balcony :D

Whilst budget constraints mean I can't go "all out" on much other stuff, I do have a few ideas up my sleeve including trying to get lights from Santas cantilever, across to the tree that's grown a bit since last year.
Dude come on... Creepy Santa is made creepy due to the fact that he's peeping above the window. Are you going to take that away from us? :sob::sob::sob:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love being a Godfather... it means I only need to get 1 big Christmas present instead of 5 :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: The others get something small. My nephew for instance wants this:

Well, between us (and KE now) I'm collecting little gifts for her already lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dude come on... Creepy Santa is made creepy due to the fact that he's peeping above the window. Are you going to take that away from us? :sob::sob::sob:
#BringBackCreepySanta!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I bought this for my niece. She loves Lego so I got her a different set this year instead of the usual Lego Friends/Disney Princesses... I reckon she'll like this due to the animals and fantasy and all that stuff.

A1227772.jpg

Then her birthday is 2 weeks later in January... I got her this. I know I know... Lego city is not really targeted at girls, but she LOVES lego vehicles (she couldn't get over a 25 year old Lego Jet Ski we had) so we got her this. It includes a Snow Mobile... and a husky. She loves them :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its gonna rock your world, bro.
So I've heard. My wife's uncle was saying that he can't remember his life without his kids and I won't, too.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We'll have to see ... problem is I've got to find a transformer as one of them was busted last year...

Might even relocate him downstairs for extra creep factor :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
We'll have to see ... problem is I've got to find a transformer as one of them was busted last year...

Might even relocate him downstairs for extra creep factor :D
Extension cord my good man extension cord - even if it's just for 5 mins for the sake of the photo :D

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha. Girl, bro. And, God willing, she's nothing like me.
My little one came out with " what the fucking hekk" the other day i said what!!!!
She said i said " what the fucking hekk!!
It didn't come from me sure enough she was watching something on YouTube lol.thank fuck she only says hekk now

Wahesh

Reaction score
My little one came out with " what the fucking hekk" the other day i said what!!!!
She said i said " what the fucking hekk!!
It didn't come from me sure enough she was watching something on YouTube lol.thank fuck she only says hekk now
When I heard my eldest niece first swear, I said if she ever said that word again, she will never watch Mamma Mia again (she loved that movie). She fell into line straight away lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Na fuck that slut lol thank God my girl doesn't like her.

She is in the Paw Patrol phase for now lol
Paw Patrol... that means she MUST be a Bulldogs fan :-)

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure what the best Christmas movie of all time is...

Bad Santa or Die Hard?