7 weeks till xmas

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers man appreciate that!!

Actually I have never lived in the CB area. Grew up in Wollongong but my dad is a mad dogs fan and so it was only natural that I was born and bred a dogs fan!!

Will let you know when the newest member of the dogs is born!!
My tip: Best & Less have great dogs gear online :grinning:

All the best. Assuming you are 30 years of age, I wish I had my kid at your age, instead of a decade later.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Best thing that will ever happen to you mate enjoy
Thank you, sir. So I've heard. The missus can feel the baby move and she's been texting me all day at work haha.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you, sir. So I've heard. The missus can feel the baby move and she's been texting me all day at work haha.
Congrats to both of you!! Happy/scary days ahead just remember to slow down and soak up every second because before you know it they are getting ready to move out lol enjoy

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Congrats to both of you!! Happy/scary days ahead just remember to slow down and soak up every second because before you know it they are getting ready to move out lol enjoy
Thank you very much. It's getting real now as the missus is showing, she can feel her moving around and we went car shopping yesterday. We both can't wait.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you very much. It's getting real now as the missus is showing, she can feel her moving around and we went car shopping yesterday. We both can't wait.
So it’s a girl?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, a very active girl at one.
My daughter was our first born also which was really lucky because she was smart enough to teach us how to look after her lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My daughter was our first born also which was really lucky because she was smart enough to teach us how to look after her lol
Haha. It's funny, virtually every single dad I've spoken to will admit to their daughter being their favourite. My old man would tell anyone who listened how much he loved my sister and Assassin, despite his denial, CLEARLY favours his girl. She can do absolutely no wrong in his eyes haha.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Too cute. Santa is bringing us a little one for Christmas. Won't be coming until April next year, though.
Dude my bad missed this in the middle of all this. Congrats man that’s awesome news!! A whole new generation of dogs fans!! Very exciting!!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My tip: Best & Less have great dogs gear online :grinning:

All the best. Assuming you are 30 years of age, I wish I had my kid at your age, instead of a decade later.
Haha I am told best and less is good for baby’s clothes in general but I will definitely keep that in mind!!

Yep 30 at the moment... feel like that is a good age not young and stupid but also won’t be an old fart when they are in their teens/20s

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. It's funny, virtually every single dad I've spoken to will admit to their daughter being their favourite. My old man would tell anyone who listened how much he loved my sister and Assassin, despite his denial, CLEARLY favours his girl. She can do absolutely no wrong in his eyes haha.
The first time you hold her and she looks at you with that look you will be fucked like the rest of us my brother lol

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Too cute. Santa is bringing us a little one for Christmas. Won't be coming until April next year, though.
Congratulations.

May your child support the Brisbane Broncos.

Is it too early to layby this.

Runs & hides.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations.

May your child support the Brisbane Broncos.

Is it too early to layby this.

Runs & hides.
Haha. Please. The missus is trying to claim her as a Roosters supporter but no child of mine will be supporting anyone except Canterbury.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Wahesh You'll be glad to know not only is "creepy Santa", making a comeback, but his evolution into CreepySanta v2.0 is going to be greater than expected.

Ol' Santa is getting himself pimped out with a new set of internal LEDs. Gone are the 20 odd weak LEDs, and in are 200 (yes TWO HUNDRED) Warm white LEDs.

Should give him a nice bright appearance this year :D.

*Note this was necessary as one of the power adaptors for Santa/Reindeer is faulty, so one of the two had to get "pimped up".