6 of the convicted gang rapist let out today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also read that article posted, these so called men are just pathetic humans. Its funny to think that a woman carried them through pregnancy, tried to raise them but would end up treating other women like this... Disgusting behaviour that doesn't come from race or religion but a mental problem.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Also read that article posted, these so called men are just pathetic humans. Its funny to think that a woman carried them through pregnancy, tried to raise them but would end up treating other women like this... Disgusting behaviour that doesn't come from race or religion but a mental problem.
I have always wondered what their families would go through because of those evil *****.

And your last sentence is so true. An evil **** is an evil ****, no matter who or what they are.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If this is the case than sorry ID bro, i have to agree with Wolfie.

What if it was some Anglo rapist ***** targeting Muslim girls? Rightly you would be pissed hard.
Pissed hard that anyone gets raped I cannot handle people that dont let others live in peace , these fukk tards were just pure fukking scum .a public slow burning is what these ***** need

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I guess it's not the right time for the uncovered meat gag

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol
Go for it
I just don't want to bring religion into it, but I think the skaf gang are Jewish cause the original spelling of the surname was something like Skafstein or Skafberg

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don't want to bring religion into it, but I think the skaf gang are Jewish cause the original spelling of the surname was something like Skafstein or Skafberg
Lol
Ok let's run with that
They are Jewish
That will please indiandog

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have always wondered what their families would go through because of those evil *****.

And your last sentence is so true. An evil **** is an evil ****, no matter who or what they are.
Their families could of been normal and humble people who knows, if they were good people I feel sorry for them and all the grief they have had to go through.

We know a few other good Lebanese/Arab families whose sons have gone off the rails causing so much grief or daughters turning into putanas also causing issues for these families. There always seems to be a black sheep

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I recommend reading a book titled "Girls Like You" by Paul Sheehan.

It chronicles the other rapes that happened around the same time as the Skafs. From what I remember, they were brothers and their father was a doctor.

Real phuqqen eye opening, these karntz should be fed to hungry crocodiles.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
Ok let's run with that
They are Jewish
That will please indiandog

why would it please me,

i dont bring religion/race of the criminals in the discussion.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
why would it please me,

What if the crime is racially motivated or religiously?
That does actually happen you know,
So we not able to discuss those facts of crimes?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the article states these drongos set out to rape non Muslim Aussie girls. It's relevant to the discussion
yeah i bet skaf brothers were asking those non muslim aussie girls about their religion when they were smoking the joint together.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What if the crime is racially motivated or religiously?
That does actually happen you know,
So we not able to discuss those facts of crimes?

oh yeah when a person is remotely muslim ,it is always religiously motivated.

absolutely!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
why would it please me,

Either do I, but God willing someone will kick these Jewish infidells right back to the mosque where the turbin wearing born again atheiests came from.!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah i bet skaf brothers were asking those non muslim aussie girls about their religion when they were smoking the joint together.
Yeah the scaf gang had no idea the girls they were raping were non Muslim Anglo white girls,
That fact had nothing to do with their motives to attack those girls, non what so ever

Let's not discuss race or religion in this crime

Race and religion had nothing to do with the crime

It's just young thugs who gang raped random unlucky girls for no other reason but the fact the thugs are scum

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Either do I, but God willing someone will kick these Jewish infidells right back to the mosque where the turbin wearing born again atheiests came from.!
Lol nice one
Haha
Funny

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah the scaf gang had no idea the girls they were raping were non Muslim Anglo white girls,
That fact had nothing to do with their motives to attack those girls, non what so ever

Let's not discuss race or religion in this crime

Race and religion had nothing to do with the crime

It's just young thugs who gang raped random unlucky girls for no other reason but the fact the thugs are scum

yeah just like other hundreds of rapes committed by non muslims in australia.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

now thats what i call multicultural crime. lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You forgot Mormons and Hillsongoing ***** lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fried chicken , bagel eating mother fukkers

Status
Not open for further replies.