6 of the convicted gang rapist let out today

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
6 of the convicted skaff gang race hate rapeists have been let out in Sydney today

Just what we need

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope karma fuks them up the arse

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A quick reminder of what these ****s did:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d/news-story/300e36ebaaa34fa190d7076499fff326

Till this day I cannot believe their original 55 year sentences were reduced due to certain ethnic groups claiming "racial vilification". I should add that the leader (Bilal Skaf) has not expressed any remorse even 15 years later. If ever we needed torture as punishment
Bilal Skaf and his brother were the only ones to be given really long sentences (from what I remember all those years ago). Others received shorter ones.

Still sh!t though.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bilal Skaf and his brother were the only ones to be given really long sentences (from what I remember all those years ago). Others received shorter ones.

Still sh!t though.
Thats right, not all of them copped the long sentences but they all certainly deserved some form of capital punishment.
My lawyer mate had to study this case in depth and there was extreme physical damage done to most of the girls... I'm talking lesions to intestines and having to be fed through a tube due to the abdominal damage. Obviously this info was not released publicly (at least I didn't see it)

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats right, not all of them copped the long sentences but they all certainly deserved some form of capital punishment.
My lawyer mate had to study this case in depth and there was extreme physical damage done to most of the girls... I'm talking lesions to intestines and having to be fed through a tube due to the abdominal damage. Obviously this info was not released publicly (at least I didn't see it)
There are some animals out there (which is probably unfair to animals). When you hear about what happened to that girl on that bus in India and further back to those guys who did all that terrible sh!t to Anita Cobby (there were big calls for the reintroduction of capital punishment after that).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would loved to see these clowns put through some unspeakable acts of pain , absolutely filthy humans who have no right to be alive

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are some animals out there (which is probably unfair to animals). When you hear about what happened to that girl on that bus in India and further back to those guys who did all that terrible sh!t to Anita Cobby (there were big calls for the reintroduction of capital punishment after that).
People who can't function in society should be permanently removed from it dumped out in the most remote desert in australia with 20 kg leg irons

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Said it before, say it again.....Australia needs a Saddam.

Please don't come back with the "he killed his own people" bullshit. Don't believe what the media tells you.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Please don't come back with the "he killed his own people" bullshit. Don't believe what the media tells you.
They should make us ministers of justice where we figure out an appropriate punishments for crimes, I bet you we would have an extremely low re offender rate

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They should make us ministers of justice where we figure out an appropriate punishments for crimes, I bet you we would have an extremely low re offender rate
Exactly. We would make them beg for the death penalty.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The very last thing Australia needs is a Saddam,

What Australia needs is a stronger and harsher punishment system for these kinds of crimes,

We don't need a dictator, we need a stronger law,

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

What Australia needs is a stronger and harsher punishment system for these kinds of crimes,

I went to a fancy dress party with a potato tied around my penis. At the door they said "you know this is fancy dress ?" I said "yes im a dicktator"

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

What's the difference between government and dictatorship? Same shit.

We need a hard **** like Saddam. There was never any drugs in Iraq when he was in control and there weren't these bombings or isis *****.

And again I don't get this from the bullshit media, i get it through my community and family that lived it.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the difference between government and dictatorship? Same shit.

We need a hard **** like Saddam. There was never any drugs in Iraq when he was in control and there weren't these bombings or isis *****.

And again I don't get this from the bullshit media, i get it through my community and family that lived it.
Saddam wasn't a bad ass
He was Americas biatch
We already established that,

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I hope they get raped.
Too late for that...

According to James Phelps book on behind bars in Goulburn, he's not in protective custody, and has copped a few floggings on the inside.

Last edited by a moderator:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Too late for that...

According to James Phelps book on behind bars in Goulburn, he's not in protective custody, and has copped a few floggings on the inside..
Is that true
I thought it was reported he was seen as a hero in the eyes of Muslim inmates and was protected in jail

Last edited by a moderator:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that true
I thought it was reported he was seen as a hero in the eyes of Muslim inmates and was protected in jail

aah "muslim inmates", i was wondering when are you going to bring the religion into this.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.