2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night probably confirmed to me that I don’t hate anyone more in league than Ricky Stuart. The nerve of the man to think his team actually should have gotten more set restarts! Fmd you arrogant fuckwit, you were handed that game on a silver platter and still struggled to take it. What an angry, bitter **** he is. He sits there in the coach’s box angrily chewing his gum and I rage.

It wasn’t even the fact Titans had to deal with so many set restarts, it’s the fact that many came on the 4th tackle. Surely that wasn’t coincidence. It happened so often I was expecting it and honestly felt terrible for Titties. They were given no chance, yet locked up the scores at fulltime.

That reffing was up there with our good friday game. 90% of calls went Raiders way and it seemed like almost every thing went against Titans. How tf that useless **** Badger gets to officiate a game when she can’t even manage being bunker ref is beyond me.
Maybe it's best you turn your TV off if you're that easily triggered.

Ricky is a passionate coach, and he was a brilliant half back in League having come over Rugby union.

He tells it like it is and that's refreshing to see, as he let every player know he wasn't happy in their performance the previous week. They got the 2 points, that's all that matters in the end.

He also played 40 games for the mighty Bulldogs.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did I say she or any women referee's weren't?

They should NOT be refereeing men's games as the men are stronger, faster and potentially could inflict serious injury if they were to get in the way of any of the 26 players on the field.

The potential danger to women referee's is very high. They should be assigned women only games.
Right so you’re just worried about their safety? Ok lol.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it's best you turn your TV off if you're that easily triggered.

Ricky is a passionate coach, and he was a brilliant half back in League having come over Rugby union.

He tells it like it is and that's refreshing to see, as he let every player know he wasn't happy in their performance the previous week. They got the 2 points, that's all that matters in the end.

He also played 40 games for the mighty Bulldogs.
He’s a fuckwit, end of story.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Again admitting fault the refs with no action to solve the problem just trolls the fans, when will heads roll for their continued mistakes..until then same shit will happen week in week out.
its also ridiculous that this would of been a 6 again instead of a penalty....

every team in this situation would much prefer the shot at goal to win the game then having a extra set and rush a field goal

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol . The nrl are fucking useless honestly . How many teams have been fucked, they basically are saying they can knowingly swing a game with no repercussions. Sorry bro yes that 2 points you lost in round 8 from the dud call which is making you miss the finals is a mistake but we can’t give you the 2 points you just have to hear it from us that we made mistakes. Even with a bunker these fools can’t get it right.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
its also ridiculous that this would of been a 6 again instead of a penalty....

every team in this situation would much prefer the shot at goal to win the game then having a extra set and rush a field goal
I've been saying that ever since they introduced this stupid six again rule. I think we got a set restart when we were down 2 in the attacking 20 against Melbourne with a few minutes left. We'd much rather get a penalty from in front where it happened to tie the game. Instead we get a restart that leads to nothing.

It helps teams in that situation protect a 2 point lead knowing they can give away a million set restarts and it won't result in a penalty shot on goal. That's how fucking moronic the NRL are, they never think of the consequences of these stupid rule changes.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a fuckwit, end of story.
Your opinion.

Ricky’s great . As I said you might be better off finding help if you’re that easily triggered by one of the games great halfbacks who is extremely loyal and protective of his players no matter which club he has coached at.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This game is fast becoming a lucky dip when it comes to decisions. If the rule says feet behind the line on the play the ball then how can you possibly excuse 3 sets in that frame NOT being where they should have been and the supposed second marker being in no man's land to the right of the marker and in advance of the main defensive line. AND the following really sets me off as if the infringement of being offside is within the attacking team's 40 metre it is a penalty...Effectively, unless you have a kicker that can aim up and pot a shot over 60 metres you get sweet FA.

The NRL has confirmed a significant change to the controversial six-again rule for the 2022 season.

According to NRL.com, instead of a set-restart, a penalty will be awarded if a team commits a ruck infringement or has a player or players inside the 10 metres while “inside the 40 metre zone of the team in possession”.

It comes after teams repeatedly exploited the six-again rule in 2021, delaying the ruck and deliberately being off-side early in the tackle counts.

The overhwhelming majority of “six-agains” were awarded within the first three tackles.

1713237555481.png
“This will provide an additional deterrence to defending teams who are willing to concede set restarts to gain a tactical advantage,” the statement from the NRL reads.

“It will also provide more opportunities for teams receiving the penalty to attack from a better field position.”

The referee of course can award a full penalty for repeat breaches but now you see most teams sneaking one or two in a set and not getting picked up or simply just getting a set restart. If a set restart is given and there is another offside breach they simply do another six again . So smart sides will do a couple knowing they are immune to having a penalty kick awarded against them. All so we are told in the aim of speeding up the game...

10m compliance in general play
Active defenders must have both feet in line or behind the referee when setting the 10-metre defensive line. Referees will have the option of awarding a full penalty for multiple 10m breaches without requiring the mandatory use of the sin bin. Referees can still use the sin bin if they consider breaches to be deliberate or cynical. The changes will give further clarity to officials and teams around what constitutes a breach of the rules.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
In the situation the Titans were in they needed to slow the play down before the last tackle and whilst getting up to play the ball, point out to the ref to watch the Raiders being offside before they played it.

Frantic timing with lots happening and hard to execute but it gives them more time. Hope we can learn to control the refs this way too similar to Smith, Cronk etc.