2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is tough going when my #1 draft pick Latrell is out and #2 Grant isn't firing a shot at all this year.
@Dognacious on a roll so far, deserved leader.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only watch Bulldog, SSO and final matches in full. All other games I watch only highlights.

Now I'll preface this by saying Women referees no doubt know the rules and I'm sure are capable in officiating games, but that should ONLY be for Womens Rugby League NOT the Men's.

They have to get back the 10 every tackle, and we're talking about First Grade professional men footballers here. If any of these women refs get hit by one of these players, I hope they're covered by insurance.

I find it degrades the NRL competition and from comments I've read on here they seem well out of their depth refereeing the mens.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol.
Ricky called Des a cheat. Didn’t imply it. Didn’t hint at it. Literally said “he wants to cheat to win games”
Reckons they should’ve gotten another 12 “6 agains”

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If one team is dominating the ruck it's not unusual for the defending team to give up multiple set restarts trying to slow the momentum down. As Dogs supporters we should recognise that fact.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol.
Ricky called Des a cheat. Didn’t imply it. Didn’t hint at it. Literally said “he wants to cheat to win games”
Reckons they should’ve gotten another 12 “6 agains”
Just watched it. How funny from both coaches :tearsofjoy:

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There were a number of times in two games - Badger and Gough refereeing - when it seemed they lost control of the game - seemed to be intimidated by the players to the point of confusion n distress.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night probably confirmed to me that I don’t hate anyone more in league than Ricky Stuart. The nerve of the man to think his team actually should have gotten more set restarts! Fmd you arrogant fuckwit, you were handed that game on a silver platter and still struggled to take it. What an angry, bitter **** he is. He sits there in the coach’s box angrily chewing his gum and I rage.

It wasn’t even the fact Titans had to deal with so many set restarts, it’s the fact that many came on the 4th tackle. Surely that wasn’t coincidence. It happened so often I was expecting it and honestly felt terrible for Titties. They were given no chance, yet locked up the scores at fulltime.

That reffing was up there with our good friday game. 90% of calls went Raiders way and it seemed like almost every thing went against Titans. How tf that useless **** Badger gets to officiate a game when she can’t even manage being bunker ref is beyond me.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
surely brimson or someone else could of taken the field goal attempt
That’s what I thought. People bag Ciro for our team and many want Burton moved or dropped, yet who tf do they think will kick dropouts and drop goals?! Tits showed how bad it looks when the only choice is a crippled old Foz.

If we lost Burton I don’t know if we could compensate. I assume Hutch can drop kick but don’t know for certain. Critta maybe can kick them ok. Anyway, after seeing how desperate Tits were having to get Kelly to take the conversions and he miraculously kicked one to tie the score, then Foz trying to kick field goals, it was clear that Tits were 100-1 to kick one lol. It was painful. Then Fogarty hits it first chance he got.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only watch Bulldog, SSO and final matches in full. All other games I watch only highlights.

Now I'll preface this by saying Women referees no doubt know the rules and I'm sure are capable in officiating games, but that should ONLY be for Womens Rugby League NOT the Men's.

They have to get back the 10 every tackle, and we're talking about First Grade professional men footballers here. If any of these women refs get hit by one of these players, I hope they're covered by insurance.

I find it degrades the NRL competition and from comments I've read on here they seem well out of their depth refereeing the mens.
Not true. It’s not about gender, it’s simply how good they are. Case in point: Belinda Sharpe. She is an excellent referee.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not true. It’s not about gender, it’s simply how good they are. Case in point: Belinda Sharpe. She is an excellent referee.
Where did I say she or any women referee's weren't?

They should NOT be refereeing men's games as the men are stronger, faster and potentially could inflict serious injury if they were to get in the way of any of the 26 players on the field.

The potential danger to women referee's is very high. They should be assigned women only games.