2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep got ammo now for the weekend. Need this AFL game to go over 160 for a small 200 collect of Penrith keep this up.
yes absolutely got ammo for the weekend. Nice !! It’s always good to be in the game, good luck , and it makes it more exciting I feel.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theyre fuckin scummy bro! The NRL jizz over this team and their fanbase gets them all the calls woth their booing
Remember when May got his 2 game suspension held till the next season so he could play in the finals “for the fans sake” :tearsofjoy: ….. The NRL’s jizz fest with the Panthers is atrocious… No one should be shocked that they get all the calls in every game.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its so funny how they want people to gamble on this sport...they call random 6 agains from nothing, allowing double movement tries.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Put 50 on the Broncos and statistically they can't win the premiership.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember when May got his 2 game suspension held till the next season so he could play in the finals “for the fans sake” :tearsofjoy: ….. The NRL’s jizz fest with the Panthers is atrocious… No one should be shocked that they get all the calls in every game.
I was actually at this game, racist and legit their fans get them the rub of the green

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t gamble then
I get his point though, vlandys is intent on making it a gambling sport and yet it’s so inconsistent. Maybe focus on grassroots ?