2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's hard but it's the right thing to do
Just remember the rats and filth on here that supported them in a GF. The shame.
No way I wanted Parramatta to win. They won 1986 as a charity benefit for Cronin and Price and I hope they're confined to never ever winning again. I would support Roosters over them in a GF. As much as Penrith gets on some nerves they don't have a massive fan base and one that doesn't go east of Blacktown thankfully.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mitchell Moses out too 6-12 weeks. That’s massive news too. Some big names dropping
Very good news for us BUT hopefully we stay healthy!

Teams are already looking inconsistent and dropping points which means the top 8 will be like last year, massive lock jam on similar points.

So important we jag as many wins as possible leading into the run home...

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No way I wanted Parramatta to win. They won 1986 as a charity benefit for Cronin and Price and I hope they're confined to never ever winning again. I would support Roosters over them in a GF. As much as Penrith gets on some nerves they don't have a massive fan base and one that doesn't go east of Blacktown thankfully.
The opposing team can gang bang my mother and I still support them against Parra

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus has stopped listening to the weekly press conferences from the referee boss confirmed.

Clear difference of opinion from Gallen who was 100 percent coached to cheat and exploit the rules by Flange Senior. I remember multiple games where he and Wade Graham would purposely run into decoy runners and fall over to manipulate the video referee. Parra are another team who are good at manipulating referees.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus has stopped listening to the weekly press conferences from the referee boss confirmed.

Clear difference of opinion from Gallen who was 100 percent coached to cheat and exploit the rules by Flange Senior. I remember multiple games where he and Wade Graham would purposely run into decoy runners and fall over to manipulate the video referee. Parra are another team who are good at manipulating referees.

We actually did this against Manly in Round 26 last year. We finally made a tackle that day on a lazy forward coming through the middle off the ball. The problem was we were down 40-12 so didn't rate much of a trigger. We actually scored 2 tries in the next 2 sets. Parramatta would have noted this no one in the media would have as it didn't happen at a key moment. Mitchell Moses and Adam Reynolds are the two best defenders in the NRL of players without the ball.