2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos in a shambles, imagine taking the two points thinking you will beat Panther with negative tactics and not backing yourself.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Staggs is locking down the Luai edge.

Cleary is having a training run with whoever the second rower is covering Cobbo's spot.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos in a shambles, imagine taking the two points thinking you will beat Panther with negative tactics and not backing yourself.
Goes against everything they have styled their play on for 2 years as well.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ivan’s a great coach and the Panthers have a great nursery, but do they play 4 GFs in a row and win 3 if his son plays for someone else..?
Ivan would be lucky to make it to another finals series at most other clubs let’s be real….

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't have any major problems with that half in terms of the officiating. Both teams got their chances, ref penalised Penriff a stack, they could actually argue that they haven't gotten the 50/50 calls, for example the Mam penalty.

The Kenny try wasn't a double movement, half his body ends up over the try line, common sense prevailed. Pantsers a class above in this one, Bonks looking very poor with no Reynolds, Haas, Flegler, Herbster, and losing Walsh early.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ivan’s a great coach and the Panthers have a great nursery, but do they play 4 GFs in a row and win 3 if his son plays for someone else..?
Nathan is the Panthers. If he was not playing for them Ivan would not have any grand final wins.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
100% 7 bucks for that, you robbed them well done mate
I will agree with that lol… that’s why when I saw that price I thought $200 was good.. was so close to dropping $500 but I decided not too, will have to see what the rest of the weeks games bring in.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ivan would be lucky to make it to another finals series at most other clubs let’s be real….
When asked by Panther management if he wanted to leave Tiger and come back to coach Panther... his response: "FUCK YEAH"

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't have any major problems with that half in terms of the officiating. Both teams got their chances, ref penalised Penriff a stack, they could actually argue that they haven't gotten the 50/50 calls, for example the Mam penalty.

The Kenny try wasn't a double movement, half his body ends up over the try line, common sense prevailed. Pantsers a class above in this one, Bonks looking very poor with no Reynolds, Haas, Flegler, Herbster, and losing Walsh early.
They didn’t look to bad early on. Walsh going off has ruined them. Bench was weak as piss before the reshuffle had to happen

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will agree with that lol… that’s why when I saw that price I thought $200 was good.. was so close to dropping $500 but I decided not too, will have to see what the rest of the weeks games bring in.
Yep got ammo now for the weekend. Need this AFL game to go over 160 for a small 200 collect if Penrith keep this up.