Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd still take this Hammer over Taaffe lmao
Taaffe is the worst starting fullback in the NRL. Burton is the worst starting 6 in the NRL & Kyle Flanagan is a starting 6.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kasey Badger should have nothing to do with the NRL. She is beyond terrible.
always seems to be questionable decisions when she's in the bunker, should probs just stick to sideline for now

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
always seems to be questionable decisions when she's in the bunker, should probs just stick to sideline for now
Just get rid of her totally. She's hopeless.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has the air of authority and confidence about him that probably our down and out players would have benefitted from....early days but not looking like CC can improve our team or even the individuals in it.
Thats what worried Gus..

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno and Hunt actually looked quite good together. And that's a sentence I never thought I'd be writing.
I think anyone next to hunt will look good. He really is a top tier half that deserves so much better than a bottom feeder club.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not disagreeing with you but we had Baz with the same guys too.
Baz was a proven failure at Manly as well. But as an assistant Baz and CC are decent, thing is Shane Flannagan despite all his issues is a proven coach. It's too early to say after 1 game and against a team like the Titans but our style of football is still brain dead and the Dragons instantly look better than they did all of last year

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Baz was a proven failure at Manly as well. But as an assistant Baz and CC are decent, thing is Shane Flannagan despite all his issues is a proven coach. It's too early to say after 1 game and against a team like the Titans but our style of football is still brain dead and the Dragons instantly look better than they did all of last year
The St George team player by player was always way better than their results showed. Flanagan is good enough to get out of them playing at the level that they should have been. But most of all he is willing and able to tell the waring St George and Illawarra factions to shut the fark up and let him run the team.

Always a Bulldog

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s why you don’t sign another unproven rookie coach

All the fuckwits that bagged flannel snr and didn’t want him cos he’s a drug cheat snr give yourselves an uppercut
You are a fucking cuck. Shut the absolute fuck up