2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As SHIT as the Dolphins played the officials are the worst I’ve seen in MANY years, I’m getting so over this game, it’s been run by corruption and betting agencies and filing their pockets, and giving ZERO entertainment.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Happy New Season everyone,

Agreed on Casey Badger, what Rulebook is she reading - the ones that all those corrupt betting agencies gave her?

I was like WTF in regards to that penalty try.

Just happy with the Cowboys win.

Those Donkeys really need to grow up.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As SHIT as the Dolphins played the officials are the worst I’ve seen in MANY years, I’m getting so over this game, it’s been run by corruption and betting agencies and filing their pockets, and giving ZERO entertainment.
Atkins was a complete disgrace yesterday as well. Was a perfect example of nit-picking refereeing. He found so many 4th / 5th tackle resets and penalties.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atkins was a complete disgrace yesterday as well. Was a perfect example of nit-picking refereeing. He found so many 4th / 5th tackle resets and penalties.
That was a joke! And the “youre milking” comments from them laying all over us lmao

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol... Bro stop being delusional

Comparing Tyson with flanno jnr
Both have big hearts, just cos Tyson would flatten him doesn’t make flanno less of a man

both were desperate to give their loyalty to the right person/cause (Tyson - cus, flanno - his dad)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Missed most of the second half in cowboys game as had to go to work. Just checked the highlights and fuck me how good was Hammers movement to set up their last try.

Also its only r1 and I'm already sick of Cronk saying "peach of a pass"

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Missed most of the second half in cowboys game as had to go to work. Just checked the highlights and fuck me how good was Hammers movement to set up their last try.

He's too robotic. He's way better on the Matty Johns Podcast just talking technical footy.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Wonder if he said it to himself as he placed countless second rowers and centres over the try line

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Based off what I've seen in the opening rounds. Storm & Parra are top 4.

Sharts maybe, Warriors are still bottling games.
I agree with Storm but can't agree with Parra. We made them look good even when they were shit. We gave them the game on a platter....so did the ref.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That happens when you have an assistant pretending to be a coach.
Really wanted to put away the centre and assistant this year mate, I really did despite what my haters would say. They’ve done nothing to stop us calling them these titles.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Really wanted to put away the centre and assistant this year mate, I really did despite what my haters would say. They’ve done nothing to stop us calling them these titles.
Honestly I'm the same but they don't let us.