2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Here we go.. Why would I get over it when you went berserk for no reason, said all sorts of shit and refuse to apologise?

I'll survive without your likes, thanks.. Just ignore my comments and I'll ignore yours.

I explained why I went off the deep end. It was not for no reason.

You purposely tagged that person for maximum hurt bc you know the history of torment. I thought that was pretty low.

I am sorry it went down that way bc I did respect your opinions and was shocked with your posts that lead up to the falling out but thats your perogative and I fully accept your stance now.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Going to be a cracking series. Got my tickets for Game 3 in Sydney which is hopefully a decider. Both teams look pretty strong but as much as I hate saying it @maroondog72 and co, you Northern New South Welshman / Kingslanders look a tad stronger :mask:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Latrell, Paulo and a few others had theirs too.. It's all the rage these days even if I think it's a ridiculous look for a man. The Lebs were ahead of their team. They're the real trendsetters. :tearsofjoy:
Do the team tracksuits have button up pants too? :-).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But what would you do without all those likes?
You’d be a nobody :tearsofjoy:.
Haha. I could care less about likes but I just looked and I have 37,000. I didn't realise she'd given me that many.. :tearsofjoy:

She's right, without her I'd be nothing. She made me. I wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for her likes.. Without them, I'll fade into oblivion..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha. I could care less about likes but I just looked and I have 37,000. I didn't realise she'd given me that many.. :tearsofjoy:

She's right, without her I'd be nothing. She made me. I wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for her likes.. Without them, I'll fade into oblivion..
To clear this up...I've put lots of Likes on your posts over the years bc they were great posts and well deserved from your fellow Kennellers. Nothing to do with me praising myself or "making" you. Your body of posts stand on their own. I was acknowledging your good posts. We didn't see eye to eye on this issue but I hoped to let you know it wasn't always so bad over these past years.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Going to be a cracking series. Got my tickets for Game 3 in Sydney which is hopefully a decider. Both teams look pretty strong but as much as I hate saying it @maroondog72 and co, you Northern New South Welshman / Kingslanders look a tad stronger :mask:.
No no no no no DD, NSW are un back able favourites mate, stick to the script :laughing: Going to be a cracking series

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We’re [Jake and I] totally different players. I’m more a power game and he’s a hard worker and doesn’t let the team down."
So TPJ is saying he isn't a hard worker and lets the team down?

So he agrees with 99% of us...