2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is cringe
I'll maybe NEVER watch women's rugby league, baffles me why most men do ..

I'm already well over the loss in the men's game basically cgaf now, I think all NSWelshman are resigned to the following script for game 2.

Teddy the captain for the last 9 or maybe 10 games is not getting dropped, his days are obviously numbered but it just aint happening, Brandy has confirmed it if there was any doubt beforehand in the postmatch obituary.
Same goes for Cleary, they will live(or just as likely die again)by sticking fat to try and win game 2 against the odds with the exact same spine imo.

Last edited:

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll maybe NEVER watch women's rugby league, baffles me why most men do ..

I'm already well over the loss in the men's game basically cgaf now, I think all NSWelshman are resigned to the following script for game 2.

Teddy the captain for the last 9 or maybe 10 games is not getting dropped, his days are obviously numbered but it just aint happening, Brandy has confirmed it if there was any doubt beforehand in the postmatch obituary.
Same goes for Cleary, they will live(or just as likely die again)by sticking fat to try and win game 2 against the odds with the exact same spine imo.
I didn’t even want to watch it, but I did and the amount of knock ons both teams did makes me want to question…why they complained and thought they deserve to be paid a higher salary lmfao!

If that’s all we’re going to see, their salaries should decrease, that’s a fuckin joke.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't know who to tip out of Tigers v Raiders.

Really wanted to pick Canberra, but a bench with Starling and Frawley is disgusting... leaning towards Tigers as a result.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting over origin? It feels like a soulless product these days. They have to stop taking the game to other states, it's completely bullshit. The atmosphere does not compare. Taking the game away from the very fans who support it. I hate it. Once again fuck the NRLol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting over origin? It feels like a soulless product these days. They have to stop taking the game to other states, it's completely bullshit. The atmosphere does not compare. Taking the game away from the very fans who support it. I hate it. Once again fuck the NRLol.
They killed origin when they stopped the fights.