2023 Pacific Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Andrew Webster and Toovey was part of the coaching set up at the WC. Don’t think they were around this year. Wasn’t expecting to win but a loss by 20 would have been acceptable considering who we had out. 50 is not acceptable and I reckon this coach has to go. We have been under par in both games

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Hughes and Brown play well, I reckon Kiwis are a chance. Manu is fkn class. Forwards are even IMO.
Yeah Brown should get better with another run before the final too.

I wonder what both teams do next week. They'll want to win but deep down they both know the game means nothing so I wonder what each team will show each other

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This truly goes to show the importance of a halfback and spine.
Samoans can be good players but need to be used wisely

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It wasn't just the halves why Samoa didnt do well.

Sure it would help, but the forwards got smashed. Only Pualo ran over 100 metres. Nz had six players run over 100 metres in their forwards.

They couldn't stop Tapine in the first half. Only saw Samoa put him on his back once.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Sure it would help, but the forwards got smashed. Only Pualo ran over 100 metres. Nz had six players run over 100 metres in their forwards.

They couldn't stop Tapine in the first half. Only saw Samoa put him on his back once.
Change Samoa to Bulldogs and Paulo to Kiraz and it still works.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Samoa had little ball though. First 20 Samoa had multiple chances to put points on and didn’t even look like scoring. Not a creative player in the team. Outside Critta, the spine around 5 collective games between them of NRL and Critta is not a six

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Forgot about this crappy game, did I miss anything?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How did our Tiger reject do?