2023 Pacific Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately this has been the issue with island nations ever since their inception.

It takes intelligence to be an NRL halve, this is something they genetically lack.

They are great at running down touch lines and smashing other players however Tonga, Fiji and Samoa have never produced world class playmakers. Until this is addressed these nations will never win anything of substance.
Fuck you bitch. You fkn clown ****. My balls are smarter than you and I will break your face ****

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unfortunately this has been the issue with island nations ever since their inception.

It takes intelligence to be an NRL halve, this is something they genetically lack.

They are great at running down touch lines and smashing other players however Tonga, Fiji and Samoa have never produced world class playmakers. Until this is addressed these nations will never win anything of substance.
If you’re being serious, that’s a fucken ridiculous comment.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Biggest commentator curse ever there

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Asi at 7 was never going to work, reserve grade player that's a five-eighth/centre.
Not much of an improvement but probably should've played Volkman at 7, moved Asi to 6, Crichton to centre & had Erin Clark on the bench.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not much of an improvement but probably should've played Volkman at 7, moved Asi to 6, Crichton to centre & had Erin Clark on the bench.
Yeah, not sure that is an improvement. The difference that Luai makes shows what a class player he is

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Need Timoko and Nikora tries

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s like i’m watching another Matt Burton

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Critta is a 6 either but his forward pack is getting absolutely belted. Hard to do much off that.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Critta is a 6 either but his forward pack is getting absolutely belted. Hard to do much off that.
Samoa lost in the first 20 bro. If we had a half we score a few tries