2022 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Langer was great but I think Cleary ahead of him all round especially in the defence department
And wouldn’t put langer in my top 5 half’s, Cleary will be there time he finishes up
And Langer was a line breaker and game changer. And that was back in the head hunting days.

Defensively? Langer for his size punched well above his wait. now if you said long kicking - no issues.

Cleary is ok but when I see him turn a game around himself - maybe then I'll be convinced.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haterade, not talking Flanno here. The assists weren't exactly spectacular, the tries were one step and everyone falls over.

And masterful kicking game? the best kicks in the game by Burton.

He towelled Qld when they were down. They weren't down because of him. Thats a good 45 mins game.

Seriously, for players that made a diff, my top 3 (in no order) were Burton, Teddy and Murray. but I'd be cool with any of the forwards instead if Murray.
Don’t like Cleary mate lol?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes worse than a fucking dud

Look at the score and domination, NSW have so much more talent over QLD and that bum cost 3-0 past year with all games in qld and the 1st game this year, it should be 2-0 series won now

But all because of that shit **** space cadet
How he left jturbo out of game 1 is beyond me

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haterade, not talking Flanno here. The assists weren't exactly spectacular, the tries were one step and everyone falls over.

And masterful kicking game? the best kicks in the game by Burton.

He towelled Qld when they were down. They weren't down because of him. Thats a good 45 mins game.

Seriously, for players that made a diff, my top 3 (in no order) were Burton, Teddy and Murray. but I'd be cool with any of the forwards instead if Murray.
Come on, bro. I love Burto, but Cleary controlled that whole second half with his boot, his little kick for Burto was perfect and the ball to Tupou was sublime. Best on ground by a fair margin. Squid Game is the only player who came close.
Great debut for Burto, but i think it’s a big stretch to say he had a bigger impact than Chin

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hes worse than a fucking dud

Look at the score and domination, NSW have so much more talent over QLD and that bum cost 3-0 last year with all games in qld and the 1st game this year, it should be 2-0 series won now

But all because of that shit **** space cadet
This.

Freddy, if you’re reading this, you still fuckin’ suck. Please don’t come here,

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Munster didn't look dangerous at all tonight. I think he brings alot to the QLD side when hes on song.
Cleary wasnt shut down this game either.
It just wasnt a QLD performance but it will be a differant story game 3 in QLD.
Should be a cracking game.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Don’t like Cleary mate lol?
Not really. He's good but to me, he's organisationally at the same level as Johns, JT etc. Just if you take that stuff away, he's just an average footballer.

Just my view. And MOTM instead of teddy - fck me.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Come on, bro. I love Burto, but Cleary controlled that whole second half with his boot, his little kick for Burto was perfect and the ball to Tupou was sublime. Best on ground by a fair margin. Squid Game is the only player who came close.
Great debut for Burto, but i think it’s a big stretch to say he had a bigger impact than Chin
Really? Burton looked great when no one else was. The kick was a set play (and wasn't perfect, Burton had to change line to get to it), the pass fckng you could have made.

And I did say in no particular order. Teddy was miles in front of everyone.

Guess you look at who performs when we're towelling the opposition. I look at who steps up when we're on the back foot.

But you having this view isn't a surprise given your love for Flanno and Toilie. Two of the best fair weather footballers of all time.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Really? Burton looked great when no one else was. The kick was a set play (and wasn't perfect, Burton had to change line to get to it), the pass fckng you could have made.

And I did say in no particular order. Teddy was miles in front of everyone.

Guess you look at who performs when we're towelling the opposition. I look at who steps up when we're on the back foot.

But you having this view isn't a surprise given your love for Flanno and Toilie. Two of the best fair weather footballers of all time.
You got it wrong, Doogs… we towelled up because Cleary took control of the game with his kicking, general organisational play and playmaking, not the other way round,

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Munster didn't look dangerous at all tonight. I think he brings alot to the QLD side when hes on song.
Cleary wasnt shut down this game either.
It just wasnt a QLD performance but it will be a differant story game 3 in QLD.
Should be a cracking game.
Hard for a half to dominate when ya forwards are on the back foot all game tho
Same as Cleary first game