2022 Round 20 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chooks have been shite tonight. Basically playing a reserve grade side. And yes, massive forward pass in that last Manly try. Where was the touchie?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lmfao, shows how corrupt the refs are. He sin bins the Roosters player for a soft head high and not the Manly player for a much worse one earlier.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Fucking manly can’t do anything right this week…ruined my multi with that last try lol

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I gotta say, all the imbroglio leading up to this game has been a lot more entertaining than the actual game itself. A f'en snoozefest.
Thanks for the update. I very rarely watch other games than the Bulldogs unless they are worthwhile watching, like Panthers v Souths.

But I couldn't watch this tonight as I can't stand either team.

Now I'm glad I didn't but just saw the score. Not surprised with the result but I am by the margin.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
only a 3k fine for jwh is such a joke
Yep agree but it is the Rorters after all. 3K is a round of drinks at the Leagues Club in Bondi so no real penalty at all and loose change for Uncle Nick.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep agree but it is the Rorters after all. 3K is a round of drinks at the Leagues Club in Bondi so no real penalty at all and loose change for Uncle Nick.
there's no consistency at all with the judiciary its truly a laughing stock

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That big dog needs binning for that elbow, likely gets multiple weeks at the judiciary..the ****