2022 Round 20 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talking of suspensions, it looks like Penrith and Cleary are going accept their fate and he'll get 5 weeks so he won't be seen until the finals.

As bad as that was it pales by comparison to the tackle made by Carrigan on Hastings in the Broncos/Tigers match. Hastings season is over and he's off for surgery. Carrigan should get a minimum of 6 weeks for that tackle. It was hard to look at.

Waddell cops 5 weeks for having his hand across Tino face and had no marks or problem playing on yet Carrigan ends an opposing players year so he should get the bare minimum of 6 weeks but more like 8 as it was a terrible look.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers Zill.

A couple of interesting ones this week.

Us - against all the odds.
Storm - the Warriors find a way to lose.
Eels - Panther due for a loss.
Raiders
Sharks - we all know why.
Tigers - They are playing decent ball.
Dogs
Cowboys
Didn't put a cent on because next week I'll be 0 from 8.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Talking of suspensions, it looks like Penrith and Cleary are going accept their fate and he'll get 5 weeks so he won't be seen until the finals.

As bad as that was it pales by comparison to the tackle made by Carrigan on Hastings in the Broncos/Tigers match. Hastings season is over and he's off for surgery. Carrigan should get a minimum of 6 weeks for that tackle. It was hard to look at.

Waddell cops 5 weeks for having his hand across Tino face and had no marks or problem playing on yet Carrigan ends an opposing players year so he should get the bare minimum of 6 weeks but more like 8 as it was a terrible look.
Dora gone up in my estimation for having the guts to say something.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here to watch Joe Tapine who’s my favorite forward in the competition at the moment. Fk me he’d look good in a doggies jersey.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Raiders had a great chance of an upset against the Panthers at home and without Cleary, Luai and Kikau. Panthers even lost Fisher-Harris for 10minutes in the bin yet they still won easily.

Doubt I've seen a more dominant team since the mid 70's when Easts won back to back premierships in 74 and 75 and were unbeaten in one of those years.

Might as well hand them the premiership now after the way they played tonight. Only hope for opposing teams is for the referee to help them out as I can't see anyone beating them. They have all bases covered in the team.

Souths might prove to be their biggest threat as long as they don't lose Lattrell to injury or suspension. They need him to be any threat, outside of Souths I'd say the Rorters and Storm are the only others that could make the GF but don't like anyones chances of defeating the reigning premiers.