2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t watch nine..but I’ll take your word for it..
Yvonney does go over the top + she is washed up and old.

Fox have Ennis, Tallis, Crank, Brandy, Blocker. It's a shambles over there.

Slater is similar to Sterling provides quality insight + analysis with out the jizzfest and hype around players.

Danika is easy on the eyes and beats any other reporters on Fox Sports easily.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Slater is similar to Sterling provides quality insight + analysis with out the jizzfest and hype around players.

Danika is easy on the eyes and beats other reporter on Fox Sports easily.
I don’t mind Cronk..

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Danika is easy on the eyes and beats other reporter on Fox Sports easily.
I stopped my subscription to Kayo (which is Fox Coverage) a few weeks after the State of Origin series and when we started to play shit again.

While I like Slaters input, he like others on nine show their bias when commentating on their former team(s). Danika is there for eye candy and reporting on injury updates and the like.

I'd much rather listen to Fox Commentators like Warren Smith, Vossy or even Ennis than listen to screaming Matt Thompson on 9. Joey talks shit most of the time, he needs to go to spec savers as well. Fittler doesn't add much to the commentary and Emma Lawrence is the female version of Matt Thompson.

We were spoilt after losing both Rabbits and Sterlo.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How did that happen? Wtf haha
My Remote control the batteries died as I was flicking through the channels so I had to endure three minutes of that absolute trash. On how they made the grand final I have no Idea haha

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My Remote control the batteries died as I was flicking through the channels so I had to endure three minutes of that absolute trash. On how they made the grand final I have no Idea haha
Mate it is like the little kids...no losers and everyone gets a trophy or medallion...

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Payback for the Cowboys v West Tigers game.

They’ve gone down this path of questioning every decision and then relying on the Video Referee, who then still get the decision wrong.
Captains challenge has to be done away with, has made the game a joke. It’s suppose to be a professional sport and we see players swarming all over the refs before he has even made his decision.

Former refs like Hartley, Roberts and Harrigan wouldn’t take any of this shit back in their day, as they had control of the game and made a decision that no player would dare question.

Roberts and Harrigan were also cops from memory.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra would hope that everyone concentrates on the forward pass for the next few days . When they get talked up a lot they always choke .

I have a feeling this game will go down to the final 10 minutes and Cleary will put on a clutch play and win the game for Penrith .

This side has dominated for past 3 years , can’t see Penrith losing