2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone but eels, may their misery continue!

Not sure what's better tho, eels pumped this weekend or eels lose in a nail biter in the big dance next week..

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a feeling Souths win just a gut feeling and no idea why but just a feeling.

Cowboys comfortably in the other prelim

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a feeling Souths win just a gut feeling and no idea why but just a feeling.

Cowboys comfortably in the other prelim
As much as the Souths annoy me it would beautiful to see the Panthers lose this week lol but it’s going to be a hard task

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both Souths & Cowboys coach have links to Paul Green, both worked with him at different times before they became FG coaches. So I am going Panthers & Eels. NRL want the fairytale of Souths vs Cowboys.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The week off sometimes can be a blessing but sometimes it can lead to rust.. I think Penrith and Nth Qld still get through though..

Souths have been impressive the last month or so but Penrith are better across the park. I'd rather Souths win but don't think they will.

Nth Qld have been much better than Parra all year and with a home semi have no excuses. I couldn't stand the Parra wankfest if they won, so I'll be cheering for the Cowboys.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'd like to see Souths win as well. It means that I won't have to watch the same Penrith game plan for the 500th time in the GF next week. After that I'm not really fussed one way the other.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Trell needs to have the game of his life. Panthers will be too fresh and they have a plan for Trell unlike the Sharks.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra / Penrith GF will be a wet dream for the NRL .... even at the expense of their darlings Souths and Latrell.

I'm expecting Nth Qld to get nothing from the officials.
Agree that's the only way Eels can win and yes, the NRL would love a Panthers v Eels GF especially with P V'landys at the helm of the NRL.

Might be the perfect time for NRL officials to right wrongs from the Cowboys v West Tigers match.

P V'L is like a mafia don, seems to get things done the way HE wants things done and that's whatever brings in the most $$$$$$.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That said I hope the Cowboys put 60 plus on them tomorrow night.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tip of the day . Nth qld to win , when eels have so many articles written about them during the week . They always lose . The media gets in their heads .
bad parra to turn up and cowboys to win 30 blot

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope of the day . Panthers to smash south’s . Anyone who wants glory glory to win and have that bell rung again on grand final day is nuts