2022 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They looked like they belonged when they belted the Storm last week.

They lost their best player before kickoff and had a shocker. It happens.
They got lucky last week.
Storm were winning and the Raiders scored a try from a horrible bounce off a kick.
Then another try from the ball hitting a Raiders player.
Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They got lucky last week.
Storm were winning and the Raiders scored a try from a horrible bounce off a kick.
Then another try from the ball hitting a Raiders player.
Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good
Were they lucky when they beat the storm earlier in the season too? They beat Melbourne more often than they lose to them. Would have won convincingly if not for Elliott’s injury.

NoChance

Waterboy
Reaction score
If Eels win next week I will be going for them unfortunately.
Can't stand Panthers, Cleary and Brandy now imagine they go back to back
Souths worst fans plus can't stand Cody or Latrell
Sharks my boss and neighbours are sharks fans they are insufferable

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They are the least hated out of who is left. Main issue is it would flip things. Would go from us giving them shit for no premierships since the 80s, to them giving us shit for not having one in 18 years.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They are the least hated out of who is left. Main issue is it would flip things. Would go from us giving them shit for no premierships since the 80s, to them giving us shit for not having one in 18 years.
Maybe that would be a good thing for our players.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm willing to put my hatred aside if it means Reed arrives here a premiership winning #9

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's so full of shit... Can't remember if it was Dylan Brown or Lane, but one of them said in post game interview that their biggest strength is the power game through the middle. Reading between the lines I take that as we should have another forward or utility on the bench instead of daddy's boy.
He was shown up when he came on for Moses against Penrith last week is not up to standard(I think the 19 pt margin flattered Penrith a bit), not sure of what other options they have to play in the halves in case of injury there.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fair points but come on Parra, all the fans will come out of the woodwork. Gutherson & Moses egos will get even bigger

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You guys can maybe get them in a tight one but I think Parra will pile on points quick at some stage and the game will get away from your lot.
My thoughts exactly , we were terrible

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fewer teams in the finals would mean some teams will be a mathematical certainty of missing finals even earlier in the season than they currently are. It also means there are more teams that could feasibly happen to. A larger % of the fan base would be disillusioned earlier in the season. As long as the NRL are so focussed on ticket sales and ad/streaming revenue, they won't risk it, even if it's a better look for the game.
Yep totally get what you mean, it does keep interest..but it’s a bad look when teams can make the finals when they lose more games than they win..which has happened a number of times in the past..

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They looked like they belonged when they belted the Storm last week.

They lost their best player before kickoff and had a shocker. It happens.
With all due respect Elliot is or was not their best player…plus Elliot only played 30 mins out of the 80.. It’s is not a shot at the Raiders it’s a shot at the finals systems..I’m for a top 6..but with another team coming in I don’t see it happening.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The top 7 teams all deserved to be in the finals.
Raiders won as many as Souths… But it’s got a lot to do with the draw as well..when they play teams..in terms of Origin.. It’s not easy making it equitable..With 16 teams I was for a top 6 but now with 17 a top 8 will have to be the go..

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was shown up when he came on for Moses against Penrith last week is not up to standard(I think the 19 pt margin flattered Penrith a bit), not sure of what other options they have to play in the halves in case of injury there.
Bryce Cartwright would be a lot better option for them I believe