Tipping Champion
Reaction score
https://leagueunlimited.com/news/leagueunlimited-nrl-teams-2022-finals-week-2/

1st Semi Final
Parramatta Eels v Canberra Raiders
Fri September 16 2022, 7:50pm
at CommBank Stadium, Parramatta
Lands of the Burramattagal people

Referees: Ashley Klein;Sideline Officials: Dave Munro, Phil Henderson;Video Referees: Gerard Sutton;

Parramatta Eels

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Tom Opacic 5. Waqa Blake 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Isaiah Papali'i 17. Marata Niukore

13. Ryan Matterson 14. Makahesi Makatoa 15. Jakob Arthur 16. Oregon Kaufusi

19. Bailey Simonsson

Canberra Raiders

1. Xavier Savage 2. Nick Cotric 3. Matthew Timoko 4. Sebastian Kris 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Zac Woolford 10. Joseph Tapine 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 16. Corey Horsburgh

13. Corey Harawira-Naera 14. Tom Starling 15. Emre Guler 17. Ryan Sutton

18. Albert Hopoate

2nd Semi Final
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Sat September 17 2022, 8:00pm
at Allianz Stadium, Moore Park
Lands of the Gadigal people

Referees: Grant Atkins;Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Michael Wise;Video Referees: Adam Gee;

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

1. Will Kennedy 18. Lachlan Miller 3. Jesse Ramien 2. Connor Tracey 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Matt Moylan 7. Nicho Hynes 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 16. Braden Hamlin-Uele 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Dale Finucane

14. Teig Wilton 15. Cameron McInnes 17. Andrew Fifita 19. Aiden Tolman

22. Mawene Hiroti

South Sydney Rabbitohs

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Isaiah Tass 4. Campbell Graham 5. Taane Milne 6. Cody Walker 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Mark Nicholls 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jai Arrow 13. Cameron Murray

14. Kodi Nikorima 15. Hame Sele 16. Michael Chee Kam 17. Siliva Havili

18. Davvy Moale

Last edited:

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just noticed on the NRL Web site that the refs for this week are Klein at Combank and Atkins (who I have said for a couple of years is the best in the comp) has the game at Allianz. Golden Boy Sutton missed out and will have to be satisfied with the bunker role. How the mighty have fallen. Don't you just want to cry for him.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How is Ashley Klein a top 2 ref in the NRL? I don't get it.
I don't get it either. However in my opinion he got 6 of the 7 sin bins on Sunday correct. I don't think Radley threw a punch. Looked open hand to me. Klein lost me at origin 3 when he didn't sin bin Tino for the headlock on Burton. He is however better than Cummins and the Sutton's, but maybe Adam Gee will go past him next year.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't get it either. However in my opinion he got 6 of the 7 sin bins on Sunday correct. I don't think Radley threw a punch. Looked open hand to me. Klein lost me at origin 3 when he didn't sin bin Tino for the headlock on Burton. He is however better than Cummins and the Sutton's, but maybe Adam Gee will go past him next year.
Klein, Sutton & Cummins should all be sacked.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think the Eels might be able to get the job done - tough match for both teams though.

Rabbitohs could very well edge out Cronulla.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if Moses plays, Feels comfortably, people overrate elimination final winners every single year.

Other match is the tight one I'll go Souths purely as Latrell is there, either way Penrith are flogging them by 30 in the prelim anyway

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eels
Souths

Cowboys beat eels
Penrith beat souths

Penrith Vs Cowboys

Cowboys premiers.

If pawwa make the grand final and win I’m jumping of the nearest clif

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone seen the report?... what was originally quoted was Perception of Nepotism but now it seems they are just saying Nepotism in the lower grades... Is it the report finding that they found evidence of nepotism or that people interviewed thought decisions being made involved nepotism. It is an important clarification. Nepotism or perception of nepotism in junior leagues is pretty common though, how many times have you heard the coaches son making the team or being selected in a position that he may not necessarily be the best player.

Not saying its all coaches though, some are much harder and critical on their own child, that could be because they expect more or could be because they are concerned about showing favouritism that they go too far the other way.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stupid wallabys.. Stuffed my weekend multi's so now I have to start all over again.

Canberra 1-12 over chokeamatta
Cronulla 1-12 over Soufs
Swans under 39 over the Pies
Geelong under 39 over Brissy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone seen the report?... what was originally quoted was Perception of Nepotism but now it seems they are just saying Nepotism in the lower grades... Is it the report finding that they found evidence of nepotism or that people interviewed thought decisions being made involved nepotism. It is an important clarification. Nepotism or perception of nepotism in junior leagues is pretty common though, how many times have you heard the coaches son making the team or being selected in a position that he may not necessarily be the best player.

Not saying its all coaches though, some are much harder and critical on their own child, that could be because they expect more or could be because they are concerned about showing favouritism that they go too far the other way.
This is one of the main reasons why this was my last season coaching, so sick of the bullshit.

I was the hardest on my son to shut up the whinging parents of the dud kids. I would even underscore my boy in the 3-2-1's (completed by coach, trainer and manager) and he still won by 17 points clear.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stupid wallabys.. Stuffed my weekend multi's so now I have to start all over again.

Canberra 1-12 over chokeamatta
Cronulla 1-12 over Soufs
Swans under 39 over the Pies
Geelong under 39 over Brissy.
As if you would of picked the wannabes over the GOATs

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is one of the main reasons why this was my last season coaching, so sick of the bullshit.

I was the hardest on my son to shut up the whinging parents of the dud kids. I would even underscore my boy in the 3-2-1's (completed by coach, trainer and manager) and he still won by 17 points clear.
I feel your pain brother. I coached soccer for 3 years & ended up quiting because so many parents thought their son was Messi. Took my team from division 6 to division 2 which was massive & the club begged me to stay saying that they want me to stay coaching that team until they become the men's open team as they wanted to build the club around that team & me coaching them but I still said no. Not worth the headaches. I would legit get phone calls during the week from mothers asking if I can play their son striker that week.