2021 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yehaaaaaaaa!!! This blues team is even better than the panthers, even though it’s made up with the two best halves Paring in the Comp… Tommy on fire TURBO.!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
can someone tell me when they changed the rule on an offside kicker, i thought it was just winin the 10m
It shouldn't have been a try. He was inside the 10 and was close enough to him. He dropped it cold and it wouldn't have made a difference but the rule is the rule, so I don't see how they came up with that one. How can they definitively say that he didn't see Haas in the corner of his eye etc?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It might be grenade time soon. Or ten pin bowling. Where's Brian Fletcher?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Key for NSW tonight has been staying patient, not getting sucked in by the dirty stuff, and focusing on their own play. If they keep playing like this we might even one day see a QLD team that cuts out the rubbish.
They’ve been dirty all night mate. Usual rubbish from them. Just glad the games trying to remove the wrestle. Otherwise our great attacking weapons wouldn’t be on show.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hello team....just tuning in. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Qld

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They’ve been dirty all night mate. Usual rubbish from them. Just glad the games trying to remove the wrestle. Otherwise our great attacking weapons wouldn’t be on show.
Thing is they don't need to play that way, they have plenty of skill themselves. Just hoping a result like this might convince them to start playing a bit more actual ball and a bit less playing the man. Some of the skill on display tonight has been awesome, but it has almost all come from one team.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That high shot on Murray would have been a sin bin or send off in a club game. And there have been way less six agains. What happened to trying to eradicate high tackles from the game? They're so full of shit.
I reckon that knob jockey vlandys would have told the refs to go easy on the origin can’t ref like that in an origin meant to be the “pinnacle” of the game the pitch forks would have been out if so

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great game tonight, awesome from the blues .. and got to 50. 3 in a row for NSW in 21 !!