2021 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is he suddenly better, or are chooks this hard up for dummy halves?
He's like 4th choice dh, I think he was only called into the reserve grade side a few weeks ago.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's like 4th choice dh, I think he was only called into the reserve grade side a few weeks ago.
How bad has their hooker situation gotten? You love to see it! Verillis is good but can't stay healthy.. Friend is done.. Lussick is woeful. His service makes Katoa and JMK look like Cam.. And now Marschke is playing for them!

While I love seeing them struggle in that area and think it means they can't win a comp any time soon, it does make me worry that they're in the market for a hooker too and will outbid or out-recruit us for Clark, Kenny, Starling or anyone else we target..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
sorry, but that Warriors jersey with the blue, red, green and white does not look good... they should go back to the predominantly black kit
I always liked their grey and black one from 2009-10 I think it was

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always liked their grey and black one from 2009-10 I think it was
I thought the Warriors did the right thing in adopting the national colour of black for their jersey in the same way the Broncos knew to play in Maroon jerseys when entering the old NSWRL comp... the current mash of colours for the Warriors looks like a salad --> like Paddy's Market RLFC

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Same as last year boys same as every year same boring shit teams in the finals
Yep. All the radio commentators have picked their Top 9. That's the only undecided point.....which team gets position 8.

Not sure what they're saying on TV/Fox but I listened to the league radio stations and they are critical of this year's so called "contest".

Vlad says all good.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really surprised how well dragons are playing they have some big bodies unlike us ,i think it’s caught us off guard thinking the faster game would need smaller forwards

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How bad has their hooker situation gotten? You love to see it! Verillis is good but can't stay healthy.. Friend is done.. Lussick is woeful. His service makes Katoa and JMK look like Cam.. And now Marschke is playing for them!

While I love seeing them struggle in that area and think it means they can't win a comp any time soon, it does make me worry that they're in the market for a hooker too and will outbid or out-recruit us for Clark, Kenny, Starling or anyone else we target..
Nek minute Rorters announce the medical retirement of Cordner and Friend and the signing of Harry Grant and Brandon Smith via a special NRL “KeepNickHappy” clause...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Dragons bounce to life, go in for the kill leaving the Knights in a muddle, they panicked in the final ten.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only early but with the Rooters long term injury woes i think the Eels are top 4 bound in their place..top 5 imo are Panthers, Souths, Melbourne, Parramatta, Raiders though their a question mark not sold on them as yet.

Dragons are going ok but geez Newcastle are bog average(got a bad rub with injuries yesty i suppose)and with Pearce gone will maybe slide into bottom 4 or 5 territory as the Dog's rise up in the second half of the season...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poor defence by Tigers after a good start...

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why can’t our men run like that? Fuck we’re fragile.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Another blow out scoreline... Competition is so shit

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score