2021 Bulldogs. Is this thr worst team we have ever had?

Is this the worst team to wear the Blue and white,

• Yes

Votes: 80 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Then why did you post a picture of Canadian mass murderer Alek Minassian in your ‘art’ thread before it was nuked? Is that because @Nasheed has posted pictures of US murderer Chris Watts and Australian rapist Bilal Skaf in his attempts to be ‘funny’? Or is it because you and @Nasheed are one and the same? @Nasheed can maybe reply since you allegedly blocked me due to my ‘bad vibes’ :tearsofjoy:.
Welcome back from gaol yo how was lockup?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome back from gaol yo how was lockup?
You should know :-).

But you know - as you hoped last week - I am a changed man!

One of many differences between us is it only took a single short ban for me to see the error of my ways as opposed to your 47 (some lengthy) bans, but hey, let's not let facts get in the way!

And despite your attempt to lump me in with known perpetrators of domestic violence, I am choosing to overlook this and propose that we plan a get together to celebrate our new found clarity! Unfortunately since I’m not yet C-19 vaccinated (again, I overlook your reference to it being a fake virus) - Australia’s borders are still closed - so that rules out Tallinn for now. But I KNOW you’ll be happy to be returned traveller, pay your $3000 and spend two weeks in quarantine in the Holiday Inn so we can enjoy a toast together. Local venues: I think Granville might not be appropriate on account of being, well, Granville. So I suggest Breakfast Point. I will even offer you a tour given this suburb didn’t exist when you claimed to have lived there. In terms of breaking bread, to celebrate our respective heritages, I will arrange a shisha pipe and some meat pies. Because you’re TOTALLY Lebanese and I recognise how those 4 months in Beirut as a baby absolutely defined you. I really do!

Please note however - when I’m not smiling or laughing during our meeting, it’s only because laugh reacts are considered offensive and harassment - but know your jokes are rib cracking hilarious! Truly.

We can conclude our time together with a cruise - the Mortlake Ferry is nearby. On the other side, I’d like to take you to Dinkum Studios for a music surprise. I won’t reveal the details here, I would really like to leave that as something special - my gift to you! I have chosen a musical theme given the generally accepted meaning of Nasheed being musical chants. Someone tried to suggest to me that your definition of Nasheed meant ‘beautiful’ - but I said ‘No! he is not that vain!’. So I think my plan for Dinkum Studios is just perfect - you’ll love it! Please email your RSVP to dinkum@objectmail.com and I’ll get planning - we’ll swap notes on the way, you can send me your arrival details etc. I'll have an Opal card topped up for you to get to Breakfast Point.

Can’t wait :-).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You should know :-).

But you know - as you hoped last week - I am a changed man!

One of many differences between us is it only took a single short ban for me to see the error of my ways as opposed to your 47 (some lengthy) bans, but hey, let's not let facts get in the way!

And despite your attempt to lump me in with known perpetrators of domestic violence, I am choosing to overlook this and propose that we plan a get together to celebrate our new found clarity! Unfortunately since I’m not yet C-19 vaccinated (again, I overlook your reference to it being a fake virus) - Australia’s borders are still closed - so that rules out Tallinn for now. But I KNOW you’ll be happy to be returned traveller, pay your $3000 and spend two weeks in quarantine in the Holiday Inn so we can enjoy a toast together. Local venues: I think Granville might not be appropriate on account of being, well, Granville. So I suggest Breakfast Point. I will even offer you a tour given this suburb didn’t exist when you claimed to have lived there. In terms of breaking bread, to celebrate our respective heritages, I will arrange a shisha pipe and some meat pies. Because you’re TOTALLY Lebanese and I recognise how those 4 months in Beirut as a baby absolutely defined you. I really do!

Please note however - when I’m not smiling or laughing during our meeting, it’s only because laugh reacts are considered offensive and harassment - but know your jokes are rib cracking hilarious! Truly.

We can conclude our time together with a cruise - the Mortlake Ferry is nearby. On the other side, I’d like to take you to Dinkum Studios for a music surprise. I won’t reveal the details here, I would really like to leave that as something special - my gift to you! I have chosen a musical theme given the generally accepted meaning of Nasheed being musical chants. Someone tried to suggest to me that your definition of Nasheed meant ‘beautiful’ - but I said ‘No! he is not that vain!’. So I think my plan for Dinkum Studios is just perfect - you’ll love it! Please email your RSVP to dinkum@objectmail.com and I’ll get planning - we’ll swap notes on the way, you can send me your arrival details etc. I'll have an Opal card topped up for you to get to Breakfast Point.

Can’t wait :-).
The Tallinn angle Is a bit strange, but good to see u have learnt you’re lesson, the Tk penal system can truly change a man.
I will be happy to take up your offer and email when I am at my laptop tomorrow and see what music you’re into. I can listen to anything but prefer gangster rap from the nineties and 80s pop.
since we cool now will you give thanks and praise to @Nasheed?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
since we cool now will you give thanks and praise to @Nasheed?
No.

And that sort of music isn’t at Dinkum Studios, it’ll be a very different experience for you.

Will look out for your email tomorrow.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Got your email @Nasheed but you’ve clearly got the Mortlake Ferry and Lebanese Love Boat mixed up along with the intent of the session at Dinkum Studios, so the invitation must now be revoked. Ah well, I guess you can hang out with @Foxalldayeveryday instead, he seems pretty lathered up by you, even posts pictures of murderers just like you. Oh wait he is you :-).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Silly Fucking question lol.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Got your email @Nasheed but you’ve clearly got the Mortlake Ferry and Lebanese Love Boat mixed up along with the intent of the session at Dinkum Studios, so the invitation must now be revoked. Ah well, I guess you can hang out with @Foxalldayeveryday instead, he seems pretty lathered up by you, even posts pictures of murderers just like you. Oh wait he is you :-).
open question to the rest of the forun but what is dinkum talking about wit this music stuff?

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
open question to the rest of the forun but what is dinkum talking about wit this music stuff?
Hey guy,

Block him like a few other members have. No one wants to hear his lame jokes and bad negative energy on a daily basis.

Like and reply.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dont know if there the worst but they are playing the dullest footy ive seen in my 40 years

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been a Berries/Bulldogs boy since 1960, and they are the most frustrating team but not sure about the worst.
In the early 60's we struggled and thanks to Parra coming into the comp we avoided some wooden spoons.
But the teams played footie and threw the ball and attempted to score.

Now our teams have forwards taking all the plays in the RED zone and the back 5 running the ball out from our quarter.
WTF
What a great response,summed it up beautifully,no other side does it like us our backs take the hit ups,and our forwards trying to score in every play.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been a Berries/Bulldogs boy since 1960, and they are the most frustrating team but not sure about the worst.
In the early 60's we struggled and thanks to Parra coming into the comp we avoided some wooden spoons.
But the teams played footie and threw the ball and attempted to score.

Now our teams have forwards taking all the plays in the RED zone and the back 5 running the ball out from our quarter.
WTF
>"Now our teams have forwards taking all the plays in the RED zone and the back 5 running the ball out from our quarter.
WTF"
Best comment this year! and explains why our attack is so shite. Our team is the Falty Towers of the NRL.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve only followed doggies since early 90’s so don’t have the credentials as some of the other legends.
But It would take some serious convincing to make me think otherwise
The rubbish known as our 2021 side is on par with 2008 where they got several 50+ floggings after SBW walked out.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On paper i rekon the 2008 Spoon team was worse with the likes of Joe Williams, Youngquest, Tsulous, Danny Williams, Morrin, Winitana & Nanai etc..

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On paper i rekon the 2008 Spoon team was worse with the likes of Joe Williams, Youngquest, Tsulous, Danny Williams, Morrin, Winitana & Nanai etc..
Seeing those names re-awoke deeply supressed memories. Throw in Brent Crisp, Nick Kouparitsas and Gary Warburton. I remember it being so bad that Hazem was playing fullback for a bit. But even that squad still won 5 games. Can't see us winning that many this year.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seeing those names re-awoke deeply supressed memories. Throw in Brent Crisp, Nick Kouparitsas and Gary Warburton. I remember it being so bad that Hazem was playing fullback for a bit. But even that squad still won 5 games. Can't see us winning that many this year.
Yeah I cant see us winning 5 ganes this year.. But on paper still think 2008 team was worse..

The new rules speeding the game up with more emphasis on attack works against the bottom teams with poor attack like us..