2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You’re kidding right? Grant looks real special.. Can’t believe the club would play hardball but hey, we have JMK who is best hooker to ever play the bulldogs. (According to Pay)
I wish I was. Same story with Robson.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So basically. Holbrook shows pay how it’s done. And now we are dead set LAST, Wow.

make that’s it, we are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.!! Can’t get any lower.
and ppl on here bag him out for taking on the titans gig. he is already making a positive impact with a team he inherited within 3 games not 2 years

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I told my mate on friday the Titans are a massive chance to win but played it safe with my tips :/

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Amazing what you can do when you actually put some thought into your changes and even go after the senior players instead of just mindlessly shuffling shit around.
Many would disagree. But the last coach that had the balls to drop anyone was Dymock. Hasler had Tony Williams pretending for 3.5 years before demoting him for a few games :p

and the only players pay has dropped are ones that have performed :p

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told my mate on friday the Titans are a massive chance to win but played it safe with my tips :/
More annoyed that Canberra got rolled

Had

Roosters -6.5 (got on when they opened)
Penrith 13+
Roosters -5.5
Manly +4
Sharks
Canberra
Titans

Had all of those into either side tomorrow...I swear Canberra are so dead to me